ahem...Cl*mson...*cough*

Mod Edit - swearing :)

Clemson is a swear word? :blink:

:facepalm:

:lol:

Is it because that whole Jan. 1, 1982 Orange Bowl thing??? Cause until now, I haven't even brought that up...

;)

Now you're just rubbing salt in the wound.

:espnsucks: <------ this is supposed to be the ban him motey but I can't find it because I'm bad at computers.

Will this work instead?

KAH-057-Kiss-my-pink-ass.gif

ahem...Cl*mson...*cough*

Is it because that whole Jan. 1, 1982 Orange Bowl thing??? Cause until now, I haven't even brought that up...

;)

<_<<_< We have the Gator Bowl

Come on, Okie.

This is where you say that Nebraska has 5 National Titles compared to Clemson's measly 1.

And I counter with, well Clemson's was won against Nebraska, hater.

Then you come back with a infuriating uproar and use Huskerboard's magnificent font size feature to say 5 > 1 and then say that Nebraska has won the most recent of games

Then Cacti chimes in with something on the lines of well, I do have a SC education but I can count to 2 and that's as many games as Nebraska and Clemson have played against each other and each team has won one.

We then decide that 2 games against each other is not enough and make phone call after phone call to our respective athletic departments and DEMAND a Clemson-Nebraska home and home series for at least the next 50 years. Deal is, when Nebraska comes to Clemson, you guys have to bring Runzas and when Clemson goes to Nebraska, we'll bring some of our famous coeds with their sweet southern accents (hands off my wife, though). And for the next 50 years, Killer Cacti & Okie meet up in either Lincoln or Clemson and have beers the night before, the day of, and possibly even the day after the games :cheers ...

With that being said, you didn't take advantage of the opportunity, and it will most likely never happen... :facepalm:

:)

ahem...Cl*mson...*cough*

;)

<_<<_< We have the Gator Bowl

Come on, Okie.

This is where you say that Nebraska has 5 National Titles compared to Clemson's measly 1.

And I counter with, well Clemson's was won against Nebraska, hater.

Then you come back with a infuriating uproar and use Huskerboard's magnificent font size feature to say 5 > 1 and then say that Nebraska has won the most recent of games

Then Cacti chimes in with something on the lines of well, I do have a SC education but I can count to 2 and that's as many games as Nebraska and Clemson have played against each other and each team has won one.

We then decide that 2 games against each other is not enough and make phone call after phone call to our respective athletic departments and DEMAND a Clemson-Nebraska home and home series for at least the next 50 years. Deal is, when Nebraska comes to Clemson, you guys have to bring Runzas and when Clemson goes to Nebraska, we'll bring some of our famous coeds with their sweet southern accents (hands off my wife, though). And for the next 50 years, Killer Cacti & Okie meet up in either Lincoln or Clemson and have beers the night before, the day of, and possibly even the day after the games :cheers ...

With that being said, you didn't take advantage of the opportunity, and it will most likely never happen... :facepalm:

:)

:lol::lol::cheers

first, we have a rich irish history:

530660312.jpg

matt o'hanlon

if you pick alabama or texas, people will peg you as a bandwagon fan. OU is a likable team but they will always be stuck in texas' shadow (maybe not on the field, but their program will be). NU has a national fanbase. wherever you go, you will find husker fans. there are watch sites all across the nation where good people get together to enjoy some good football. there are a lot of reasons to be a husker fan, they are a hardworking, overachieving team. let us know who you pick and welcome to the board.

And Iowa State fans consume more beer per capita than any other fan base on the planet...

Uh...might want to check your facts...your neighbors to the northeast(Wisconsin for those that aren't geographically inclined) would disagree with that statement.

Kegs and eggs, that pretty much sums up what they do.

Northwest Missouri State does Kegs and eggs and Beer-atholon, does that qualify us as the beer consumers per capita for the planet??

cause that would explain so much about my life. :)

And Iowa State fans consume more beer per capita than any other fan base on the planet...

Uh...might want to check your facts...your neighbors to the northeast(Wisconsin for those that aren't geographically inclined) would disagree with that statement.

Kegs and eggs, that pretty much sums up what they do.

Northwest Missouri State does Kegs and eggs and Beer-atholon, does that qualify us as the beer consumers per capita for the planet??

cause that would explain so much about my life. :)

Iowa State does kegs and eggs as well. Yuck.

First of all...you don't want to become a fan of Clemson. Too much Orange.

Now, here are the reasons you want to become a fan of Iowa State as opposed to those other chumps:

1) Texas is full of cowboys which, contrary to popular belief, is because the state is filled with people who are the unnatural offspring of lonely ranchers and their livestock.

2) Oklahoma is named after a horrible musical featuring dancing "cowboys" who escaped from Texas

3) Anything green in Nebraska withers and dies within seconds

4) I don't remember what the fourth choice was so they are not even in the running.

Now the reasons for Iowa State as your choice:

1) We are closer to Ireland than those other schools so you will be able to attend home games

2) Iowa starts with I...just like Ireland

3) Idaho grows lots of potatoes and also starts with I just like Iowa and Ireland

4) Lucky Charms is our state cereal

5) I once dated a girl named Shannon.

There you go...Iowa State is the school for you!

Let's play this out on the field:

Nebraska beat Oklahoma last November, and Alabama beat Texas last January. That rules out Oklahoma and Texas. Nebraska beat Alabama the last two times we played them (38-6 for the national championship in 1971 and 31-24 in 1977 during the regular season).

Simple enough. :)

obviously im expecting u guys to say Nebraska but could u tell me y

also give ur opinion on the other schools fans

i feel like this is a trap. someone wants to trick us and "prove" how arrogant we are.

i won't speak for the other fanbases, but i truly believe we are the most passionate and loyal fans. the huskers really bring the state together and it is our common bond. also, we are a national brand, you will find husker fans everywhere.