My first topic

I've been on this site for two years now and have only made a hand full of comments. Always afraid someone wouldn't agree with me. But, this is my first topic and just can't wait for the season to start. In addition, I'm looking for tickets for the Texas game. I know everybody wants to go to that game. But, i'm asking all of you what are the best websites to go to for Husker football tickets? GO BIG RED

I disagree.

Awww, low blow.

Welcome to the board man.

I'd tell ya to check Huskerhounds.com. When a ticket holder wants to sell their tickets, Huskerhounds will hold the tickets and attempt to sell them for face value. Then they give all money back to the seller. So you can sometimes get tickets for ~50 bucks. Now granted, the Texas game is a hot commodity, but you may be able to get cheap Texas tickets through them.

That's going to be a very expensive ticket as you most likely know already, now there are many places that may be selling them eBay, craigslist, stubhub, ticketmaster are some off the top of my head. Or you could go to Lincoln on gameday and find them from a scalper, either way you're most likely going to be paying a pretty penny.

11-July 10

I bet this guy is a UTerus fan or a scalper

No I am no not a texas fan or scalper. I changed my account cause in the passed i've had trouble with my other accounts. I don't know if it was my computer or what so i've changed it. Sometimes I would not let me log in.

Oh, and by the way Mr. I've Been Here Forever But Trouble And Log Ins, there's this thing called the 'classifieds' on this great site. But you've been busy with your other accounts and didn't see it. Good luck getting tickets, and have a safe drive up from Dallas, Austin, or wherever.

11-July 10

No I am no not a texas fan or scalper. I changed my account cause in the passed i've had trouble with my other accounts. I don't know if it was my computer or what so i've changed it. Sometimes I would not let me log in.

Oh, and by the way Mr. I've Been Here Forever But Trouble And Log Ins, there's this thing called the 'classifieds' on this great site. But you've been busy with your other accounts and didn't see it. Good luck getting tickets, and have a safe drive up from Dallas, Austin, or wherever.

No, i'm from West Point, NE. I work for Wimmers meat products. you know what they sell at the stadium. But, whatever u think. I don't care. That is why i don't like posting on this site. people take what you say and twist it sometimes.

11-July 10

No, i'm from West Point, NE. I work for Wimmers meat products. you know what they sell at the stadium. But, whatever u think. I don't care. That is why i don't like posting on this site. people take what you say and twist it sometimes.

West Point, eh? I grew up on a farm outside of Hooper. Makes me all nostalgic.

Anyways, I'd check craigslist.com, the Facebook marketplace, etc. No matter where you get them you'll pay an arm and a leg. It looks like they are starting at about $200 per seat and are going up from there. Good luck.

11-July 10

West Point, eh? I grew up on a farm outside of Hooper. Makes me all nostalgic.

Anyways, I'd check craigslist.com, the Facebook marketplace, etc. No matter where you get them you'll pay an arm and a leg. It looks like they are starting at about $200 per seat and are going up from there. Good luck.

Yea, I graduated from Pender and I grew up on a farm outside of Pender.