Aaron Green vs. Malcolm Brown

Bleacher Report has no real info on any of the recruits they write about. Its normal guys writing their opinions on recruits, teams, etc. I would not say that Aaron is down to nebraska and Cal. It will be a Nebraska/Texas battle until the end.

I watched the game this weekend and Green is FAST. He's also patient in waiting for and setting up his blocks. Brown is fast also and more powerful than Green. Both backs look to be studs. Green is quicker while Brown is definitely more rugged between the tackles.

And rightfully so that Brown is the more powerful of the two. He has 25 lbs. on our boy Aaron, so it's only right that he should be able to be a bit more of a battering ram. We already have one of those in Robinson, and our big play threat, Roy, leaves after this year. So, honestly, if given the choice between the two (and I know it seems stupid, since we were never in the race for Brown anyway), I'd definitely take Green. He's just a much better fit for our program at this point.