Until Washington we won't know a thing

Billyball

Yes, after our Sunbelt conference championship last year, we all thought we were world beaters. Our defense was, our offense wasn't. That has absolutely no bearing on this year. We will learn a little more with each opponent we face. That's pretty much the way it works every year.

Unfortunately though by the time we got to our first conference game, Our starting QB had an injured throwing arm, so his only plus side (throwing) was eliminated. Most of our O-Line was injured, Helu had a bad shoulder, Rex broke his foot, and we were down to our third running who was a true freshman. Considering we were playing with most of our 3rd teamers, I thought we did okay. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope we make it to conference with what we have currently in the line-up.

Idaho finished #20th in the nation in total offense. They have a QB that is on multiple QB Awards watch list. I guarantee we will know more about our defense than any other week. For our defense to stop this Idaho team they will need to shore up holes in multiple areas. Our D-Line will be tested. Our secondary will be tested thoroughly. This game will be closer than every thinks in my opinion.

Their quarterback is a sitting duck, will have no where to run, and he has never played a defensive backfield like ours before. Biggest improvement is made between week 1 and week 2.