OU Shocked by TCU

IlliniHusker

OU appears to be very vulnerable right now, rebuilding as they mentioned many times during the game.

Now if CSU can hold on and beat CU...I'll pop in Junction Boys tonight and complete my College Football Saturday.

Sad thing about Nebraska's schedule (as it is many times in the Old Big 8/New Big 12) a lot of these teams that lose early gain momentum by Oct/Nov. Just in time for NU. :blink:

Bill Callahan is on now during halftime show on TBS. Later!

but lets not take anything away from TCU; they're like Texas Tech, they've come close to glory several times. it was only a matter of time before someone big fell to them.

Absolutely, TCU is a hugely underrated team. They've got a chance to come in and win the Mountain West in their first year. Great defensive smashmouth team.

Well, he is supposed to recruit well and on one of the sooner web sites someone mentioned they thought Coach Blake was back.........I dont think so. The Huskers recruit better than that. :lol: Stoops may have used some Eastern (east of the Missouri) lingo and dazzled some players but reality may have set in :lol::cheers

It's a new year for the Sooners. TCU 17 OU 10

Watched some of the game and its no fluke.

* First loss in Sept for Bob Stoops

* Adrian Peterson: 22 carries, 63 yrs and a hurt ankle

* QB's Thompson & Bomer combine for 0 TD's and 1 Int

* TCU outrushed / outpassed OU

What a shocker!

Big deal. Who cares if Oklahoma lost?

TCU would have shut out NU today. So would a lot of other teams.

NU couldn't run the ball against FREAKING MAINE.

It's a new year for the Sooners.  TCU 17 OU 10

Watched some of the game and its no fluke.

* First loss in Sept for Bob Stoops

* Adrian Peterson: 22 carries, 63 yrs and a hurt ankle

* QB's Thompson & Bomer combine for 0 TD's and 1 Int

* TCU outrushed / outpassed OU

What a shocker!

Big deal. Who cares if Oklahoma lost?

TCU would have shut out NU today. So would a lot of other teams.

NU couldn't run the ball against FREAKING MAINE.

TCU is a good team. The way they played today I think only USC could have beat them.

No bull, TCU is a hell of a ball club. Stoops was totally confused today, apparently he hadn't fully recovered from the total drumming from Pete Caroll's boys. OU looked really screwed without White back there to pass, Thompson is bad. Several times the OU receiver had the TCU DB beat deep, and Thompson couldn't get the ball there. Peterson was stuffed cold, TCU had a heck of a defense. I wouldnt give that touted OU defense their gold star either, that was nothing to be proud of. I also am thankful we didn't schedule TCU, that would be awful. Man, I feel so sorry that OU got their butts handed to them. :sarcasm