does anyone else see this??

Wow unbelievable. Can't believe this thread got legs. Cody is a QB. Why wouldn't he be a QB? He was recruited to run this style of offense. Not only that but there is some undertone that he does not fit the part. This kid is a good QB at that. Big, tough, can both run and throw very well.

I concur, I can't believe this thread got as far as it did. Cody will be a great QB, he is developing well and will see significant play time in his career. Maybe not as a starter but a contributor either way.

:yeah Right on fellas. If he keeps progressing like he has under Watson's tutilege there's no way he plays any other position.

Cody knows he's one play away from a starting gig. Hopefully Martinez stays healthy and starts every game from here on out, but reality says that he's going to get dinged up once in a while.

The list of things that are worse than "Backup QB at a top ten school" is pretty long. Cody knows how good he's got it, and he's not going to screw this up by transferring, going to WR, or in any other way changing anything. The only thing he's going to do is practice harder to see if he can't beat Martinez out for the job.

Kinnie's not gone after this year unless he wants to leave, still a junior. That and I expect that there's not going to be as big a drop off from when Swift and Peterson left. Enunwa played some good minutes and we have a number of other young guys who could contribute this year and get some experience. And I believe our cupboard is more stocked than it was last year compared to next year.

Don't forget we'll be getting George Farmer too. :facepalm:

Heh heh! Rivals seems to be a bit slow updating their website by that "insider info" we were privy to yesterday. :LOLtartar