WVU @ Marchall

PaulCrewe

Bill Stewart is WVU's Solich.

I agree with this. He is not a very good coach.

A few thoughts on the game:

#30 on defense for Marshall is a very good player.

WVU's offensive line is not very good, their quarterback was running for his life for a large part of the game.

Noel Devine is a stud, but that's obvious.

This was mentioned earlier in the thread, but Marshall's second touchdown should have been a touchback, the player let go of the ball before he went into the endzone.

WVU's last drive in regulation should never have happened. A WVU lineman blatantly held a defender in the end zone, which by rule is a safety, but the officials never called it.

Lastly, I never thought that WVU was a top-25 team. I think the only reason that they are rated so highly is because the voters don't know who to put ahead of them.

Was anybody else rooting for Marshall throughout the game? I mean, Marshall hasn't beaten WVU since 1911. Mashall had things going their way till the 4th quarter. After the 8 minute drive by WVU and getting 2 points, the Marshall defense looked exhausted, and Marshall played Offense in OT like they were ready to lose. It's too bad the Field Goal sailed wide right, it could have gone to a 2nd OT.

Was anybody else rooting for Marshall throughout the game? I mean, Marshall hasn't beaten WVU since 1911. Mashall had things going their way till the 4th quarter. After the 8 minute drive by WVU and getting 2 points, the Marshall defense looked exhausted, and Marshall played Offense in OT like they were ready to lose. It's too bad the Field Goal sailed wide right, it could have gone to a 2nd OT.

I too was rooting for Marshall. Very good game.