Where was Cody Glenn?

Coach Callahan makes me sick. Makes Cody Glenn his short yardage back...and DOESNT play him in a NUMBER of short yardage situations. I've never been this mad at a individual before. Throwing the ball inside the 5 yard line, NOT using your biggest back when you have a chance to.

I truly feel sorry for Glenn, because I KNOW what he can do, i've seen it. And he isnt given a chance to. I wish they would just make a decision to red-shirt him or let him have the ball. Not waste a year of playing. I know it is early, but why not JUST ONE CARRY, or a few.

Whew, i'm sorry to anyone who doesn't like this post, but i'm pissed.

Without blocking, it doesn't matter who's carrying the ball.

Yes, understand your point, but NO BLOCKING

I don't understand the staff's decision NOT to play the C-Train vs. Wake. I know

that Cody is not one to be happy watching a game from the sidelines. I do,

however realize that they probably feel obligated to their "stud" 5'6" RB because

he knows the system. There are many, many universities that would love to have

Cody's talent and would make him a big part of their game, but as a freshman

he'll just have to wait until the opportunity arises and when it occurs, we'll see

how he does. I still have not seen a back sent on the field that can do what he does. I do know that I'll spend a lot more time watching the Longhorns instead

of the Huskers if he isn't given a chance to play soon, esp. when the coach said that he would see some PT. You have to have some integrity to do what you say you will when dealing with young people.....Just my take on the situation.

Otherwise, nice win for the Huskers and good job defensing WF, blackshirts.

If you're from Rusk I appreciate your candor. Patience is a virtue. Kinda like the prayer "God, grant me patience, and give it to me now." Cody may redshirt if the coaches feel they have enough backs for the season. I don't know when the cut off for redshirting is? I also don't feel the coaching staff would have offered Cody a full ride if they did not recognize his talent.

GBR sorry but I'll root for NU even if a born red husker is playing for other teams. It is the team not the players. There is no I in TEAM GBR.

Coach Callahan makes me sick. Makes Cody Glenn his short yardage back...and DOESNT play him in a NUMBER of short yardage situations. I've never been this mad at a individual before. Throwing the ball inside the 5 yard line, NOT using your biggest back when you have a chance to.

I truly feel sorry for Glenn, because I KNOW what he can do, i've seen it. And he isnt given a chance to. I wish they would just make a decision to red-shirt him or let him have the ball. Not waste a year of playing. I know it is early, but why not JUST ONE CARRY, or a few.

Whew, i'm sorry to anyone who doesn't like this post, but i'm pissed.

One carry is all it takes for it to offset a redshirt. If he he isn't needed at this point, i would say redshirt him. I am sure that Cody might be thinking also he wants to redshirt since he already has 3 guys ahead of him. No point in wasting talent like him for a down here, and a down there. If he doesn't play the next 2 games against Pitt or Iowa St, 90% chance he is going to redshirt in my opinion

I think Glenn is the 'statement' of bad offensive play-calling. We NEVER use a FB, NO team would think we're gonna run it if he came in, so that's why it would work. I don't know. Maybe we'll figure it out eventually. Or maybe he's on track to redshirt. Who knows.