Suh becomes spokesman for Omaha Steaks

Nexus

Standout defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is already picking up endorsement deals as a rookie with the Detroit Lions.

The former Nebraska Cornhusker is now spokesman for Omaha Steaks. The family-owned meat company said Monday that Suh would offer tailgating advice in ads for Omaha Steaks.

Suh won the Outland, Lombardi, Nagurski and Bednarik awards and was a Heisman finalist for his play last season.

Suh was the second pick in this year's NFL draft, and he is now playing for the Lions.

LINK

Sure they are overpriced, but to the masses who are unaware of what a good steak is, Omaha Steaks provides an easy solution to finding good beef. It's not like everyone understands the levels of marbling, dry-aging and which cuts are preferable for a good steak. Hell, I feel lucky that my father taught meat processing classes so I know more than the average individual.

Steaks don't need reductions :throwdabones1:

Steaks are so much better with a reduction or demi glaze of some sort. Also double fat butter works wonders to give steaks a nice color and nutty flavor.

My favorite sauces with my steaks are sherry grain mustard reductions.. But I have a soft spot for balsamic, shallot, redwine and rosemary reductions.