Anybody watching TX-TX Tech?

WYHusk

All-in-all, I actually saw a LOT of things that made me smile inside (As I drank my Husker Red Kool-Aid...with rum...to excess...:D). KState, our big 'Conference Opener Challenge' had to really work to beat ISU (Then again, considering what ISU did in our house last year, I can't put too much stock into that just yet), TA&M Struggled, OU BARELY skated by Air Force, and Texas had to pull some magic to get away from TTech. Meanwhile, the Huskers go ON THE ROAD, to the LOUDEST STADIUM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL, and hang 50+ points on a time while corralling and embarrassing an elite quarterback.

Gonna go have me some more Kool-aid right now...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I actually couldn't believe how sloppy that game was. No way are the longhorns deserving of the ranking they've been gifted. Of course, they think they've earned it. The Austin paper had a huge article stating that this win actually showed everyone that UT has the best defense in the nation. I can't wait to see them shut up.

Johnson is 9/28 for 130yds, 0TD, 6 sacks and 4 INT. He also has 13 rushes for 3 yards. Total.

He's got skills. But every QB has skills until the defense pops them in the mouth. And the Blackshirts pop harder than most.

Wow...apparently this is a story I missed over the weekend. I didn't know it was that close nor did I know Johnson was struggling this much. That's pretty interesting.

As it relates to the OP. I don't think I would say we will smash Texas. They have a very good D with an excellent secondary. I think we have a tough time running on them. In my opinion, this game will be a defensive battle.

Johnson is 9/28 for 130yds, 0TD, 6 sacks and 4 INT. He also has 13 rushes for 3 yards. Total.

He's got skills. But every QB has skills until the defense pops them in the mouth. And the Blackshirts pop harder than most.

Wow...apparently this is a story I missed over the weekend. I didn't know it was that close nor did I know Johnson was struggling this much. That's pretty interesting.

As it relates to the OP. I don't think I would say we will smash Texas. They have a very good D with an excellent secondary. I think we have a tough time running on them. In my opinion, this game will be a defensive battle.

the difference is that i would take both our offense and our defense over theirs