A quick question for those of you who saw the whole game today......

illnino

ABC switched over to the Arizona St. vs Wisconsin game (in my coverage area)after Burkhead's 19yd TD run in the 4th quarter with 7 min. left in the game. My question is, did they leave Martinez and the rest of the starters in or did some of the back-ups get some snaps? I'm just curious if Green got another shot, or if Lee got any snaps, or if any of the other RB's or true freshmen played.

ABC switched over to the Arizona St. vs Wisconsin game (in my coverage area)after Burkhead's 19yd TD run in the 4th quarter with 7 min. left in the game. My question is, did they leave Martinez and the rest of the starters in or did some of the back-ups get some snaps? I'm just curious if Green got another shot, or if Lee got any snaps, or if any of the other RB's or true freshmen played.

Green got in and fumbled on his 2nd play off the game. 2 plays/2 fumbles. We recovered it but didn't do anything with it after that. Short runs, stuff like that...

Green got in and fumbled on his 2nd play off the game. 2 plays/2 fumbles. We recovered it but didn't do anything with it after that. Short runs, stuff like that...

Wow, that sucks for Cody. Thanks Po and huskrplaya :cheers

I didn't know they put Taylor back in after Cody's second fumble...

We need SOMEBODY to let Taylor rest. I know they want Cody ready to go, but if he can't hang onto the ball, put Lee in.

Yeah, how bad would it suck if Taylor gets hurt in some freak accident because he's still in the game after a blow out like that.

I don't know - for some reason the KC TV stations thought a tornado was more important than a Husker game

The first time they broke in and Erin Little yammered on and on, I thought I was going to kick my screen in on my TV. I got on the phone to call the station, but it was busy, I'm sure they got an earful from some Husker fans. I was SO PISSED!! I mean, at a MINIMUM, put the game on in a little box in the corner or something. Or, here's a thought, make some annoying beeping noises and run the warning on the bottom of the screen and let people read it for themselves!!

Holy moly, my blood pressure is rising just thinking about it. I guess all I missed was the long TD pass by Washington, but still. I actually think it's channel 9's fault for that TD!