tunnel walk

Very nicely done...It starts with a prayer concerning the game ahead, and leads into highlights of the NU dynasty. The opponents helmet sits on our field and is then crushed by out championship trophies if I remember right. I will pay more attention next week, I was more just fired up about Husker Football being back and the game starting.

The little tribute to Brook was very nice-Dane Todd won his award for giving back to the community. They also had the Husker Hall of Fame inductions before the game. Also, a very large crane held an American flag outside of the stadium to the north, which was also very cool.

They showed part of it on the coaches show on HuskerNside. The vid of Brook running in for the score is great. :thumbs

This is completely off the subject, but I just found out that Kyle Orton (rookie QB with the Bears out of Purdue) wears #18 in tribute to Brook. Good reason to root for the kid this year.

They showed part of it on the coaches show on HuskerNside.  The vid of Brook running in for the score is great.  :thumbs

This is completely off the subject, but I just found out that Kyle Orton (rookie QB with the Bears out of Purdue) wears #18 in tribute to Brook. Good reason to root for the kid this year.

Did you hear that on Sports Nightly? I was listening to it for a while and they were talking about Kyle. I must have shut it off a little early

They showed part of it on the coaches show on HuskerNside.  The vid of Brook running in for the score is great.   :thumbs

Did you hear that on Sports Nightly? I was listening to it for a while and they were talking about Kyle. I must have shut it off a little early

I'm pretty sure I heard that on this board sometime around the bears first preseason game. Not sure where though, and I'm far too lazy to do a search for it.

They talked about this last year on Gameday. He is an Iowa kid that I'm pretty sure grew up following NU. I can't believe the Hawks, Cyclones, and Big Red missed this kid out of High School.