Kansas St - What awaits us?

tman

I don't want to be a Negitive Nancy here, but I do remember a game from last year where we only scored 7 points with a ton, and I mean a ton of turn overs.

even with the offense last year, none of us expected that to happen. Anything is possible, and KSU has a habit of beating teams they are no where near talent wise. Never under estimate the power of what heart can bring to compitition. Sometimes everything just clicks. Hopefully we wipe the floor with them, but what ever the odds are to completely blow it out, it could be just as likely that we get whipped even if we come prepared.

I say, lets just enjoy the ride this year...It could be something to remember for a long time.

Yes but Rex and Taylor should be taking most of the snaps/carries...Rex doesn't fumble and Taylor just has to get into space and not drop the ball on his way to the endzone untouched...

Oh. I'm sure Snyder will pull out all the stops. You usually have to if you don't have a very good team and most of your offense consists of Daniel Thomas running from the Wildcat formation.

This game doesn't scare me nearly as much as it did before. If we stop Thomas, which the Pelini brothers will definitely go into this game with that as the number one thing to do, Kansas St is done.

Kansas St = an okay defense, inconsistent special teams, great running back, bad QB, and overall their team speed is on the "slow" side of the spectrum. I'm sure I will be a little more worried when gametime rolls around, because that's the way I am, but I have a pretty good feeling about this one.