The Last Chance

bama may have fits with arkansas. they have lost 2 out of last 3 times in fayettville i believe. ryan mallet and co might be able to pull it off. bsu hopefully loses to oregon state this weekend and if we run the table we will jump tcu. and they may have trouble with air force. so we shall see. its still a long way out and is going to take some luck for NU to get in there.

One of the guys that is in charge of the BCS on BCS countdown show said that boise state and tcu will have no chance to play for the national title and that an undefeated BIG10/BIG12 or a Team with 1 loss from the SEC would jump them and make it into the title game.He later said that a 1 loss B10 team or B12 team could jump them as well.

One of the guys that is in charge of the BCS on BCS countdown show said that boise state and tcu will have no chance to play for the national title and that an undefeated BIG10/BIG12 or a Team with 1 loss from the SEC would jump them and make it into the title game.He later said that a 1 loss B10 team or B12 team could jump them as well.

i always assumed that. it will be interesting to see where everyone falls with the first bcs rankings.

Don't forget that Ohio State and Michigan almost played for the national title in 2006. Florida ended up edging out Michigan by a hundredth of a point (.944 to .934) in the BCS computer poll.

This may be true but now the B10 will have a CCG. So for us to have a chance @ tOSU in the MNC would require a situation where three B10 were 1,2 and 3 and with 9 conference games I'm not sure if this is possible-at very least it's not likely.

• 4 weeks later...