back where we belong

Anybody else noticed that funny feeling again? It might be early in the season, but you salivate at all the positive possibilities of 2010? My chesd is swelling with pride about the Cornhuskers. Set foot in Husker Hounds or The Red Zone or any Husker Shop and you can't move! Husker Pride is Back! Then again, it never left. It's awesome to be THE National Power House of College Football again.

Anybody else noticed that funny feeling again? It might be early in the season, but you salivate at all the positive possibilities of 2010? My chesd is swelling with pride about the Cornhuskers. Set foot in Husker Hounds or The Red Zone or any Husker Shop and you can't move! Husker Pride is Back! Then again, it never left. It's awesome to be THE National Power House of College Football again.

We're not THE national powerhouse until we win a MNC. That right respectfully belongs to Alabama. To be champions you have to beat the champions.

We're not THE national powerhouse until we win a MNC. That right respectfully belongs to Alabama. To be champions you have to beat the champions.

and we need to beat highly ranked opponents.... I dont think anyone would consider Boise State a powerhouse, even if they won a NC.....

Boise State is a power house.

Boise State has beaten top 5 teams far more than we have.

More wins than anyone over the last few years, beaten every BCS team put in front of them.

With their facilities, population and talent level, no one in the country is on par with them. They do more with less than pretty much any program in history.

Give credit where credit is due.

It may be gas...

But yeah, the Huskers definitely have alot of potential this year. They just need to put that potential to use on the field for 11 more games. This season could get interesting.

Hey, we're back. We're hanging with the big boys again. We're dispatcing pretenders, as we should. The mid 90s teams were very, very special. I don't see any program dominating like that again. I think we will have a shot every year, now. That's all you can reasonably expect, a shot. If things go right and players improve from week to week, and players focus on the team in front them, good things should happen. But, the game is played on the field, anything can happen. Gotta show up and play. But, we have a chance to win against any team we play, ANY TEAM, that is what I consider being back.