HuskerBoard Banner Contest - Voting Open!

Vote for the HuskerBoard Banner  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's a quick 2 mins of work. Let me know if you want something with this 3d look.

HB.jpg

This one would be SWEET if the rest of the site changed a little to look more like it. Killer cacti's looks more like it would fit in with how the site is now.

Heres my submission, basically 3 variations of the same design... if there is any input on maybe the best one then I will just use that one as a official submission. I think I like the first one the best.

The first 3 images have the banner with transparency (no background), and the next 3 show it with the current background and sort of a preview of what it will look like when its a banner.

Transparency...

***SNIP***

Backgrounds...

***SNIP***

I love the images, but...

We've had contact from UNL in which they've stated that they will pursue legal action for using trademarks or images of current student-athletes. So, while the image of Suh is okay, presumably, I doubt that the other two would be. I know that the University of Arkansas filed suit against a former student that had created T-shirts bearing Huston Nutt's image when he was the coach at Arkansas. And Herbie is certainly trademarked. So, I'm afraid that the images won't work.