Red River

WYHusk

Who should we go for?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Texas. Does anyone really think UT will lose 3 straight? Also I want Texas to be rated as high as possible, if they lose to OU the likely wont be ranked coming into Lincoln.

For this year yes UT can lose 3 straight. Gilbert was overhyped and their defense still can't stop the run. It's just unusual to see a Texas team this bad but they are.

I'm going for OU I want texas to come into our house limping like a wounded animal.

+1. Undefeated OU vs NU CCG is definitely the way to close out our time in the Big 12. :bonesflag:

:yeah IMO this debate ended when Texas lost last week. Before that I could understand wanting a game between to top 10 teams since that is no longer the case, might as well cheer for OU so we can have one last game OU Vs NU where the winner goes to the national title.

• Fire 2

OU all the way. UT is already damaged goods, so let's hope OU stays undefeated until the CCG. Besides, how about this for UT's bowl game:

January 1, 2011 Dallas, TX

Dallas Football Classic 11:30 am ESPNU

Big Ten No. 6 vs. Big 12 No. 7 (C-USA No. 7 if no Big Ten or Big 12, MAC is the second backup)

Projection: Northwestern vs. Oklahoma StateTexas

A trip to Dallas on Jan 1 to play in the Cotton Bowl (not Jerry World). Would anyone watch? Or care?

I have more respect for Oklahoma than I do Texas, you heard me right Oklahomans, I like you more than Texas.

For Oklahoma and Nebraska to lay the wooden paddle on the butt cheeks of Longhorn fans is the greatest feeling in the world to both fan bases. Think of it as the two most popular Big Eight teams showing how much we love Texas for coming in and ruining a great rivalry and former conference between OU and NU.

• Fire 1

OU, as I have no respect for Texas anymore after this whole Big 12 ordeal and breaking up the conference (although I am excited about the move to the Big Ten).

Yeah I dont like Oklahomo either but I really want to see Texas at .500 after the Nebraska game.

I have more respect for Oklahoma than I do Texas, you heard me right Oklahomans, I like you more than Texas.

For Oklahoma and Nebraska to lay the wooden paddle on the butt cheeks of Longhorn fans is the greatest feeling in the world to both fan bases. Think of it as the two most popular Big Eight teams showing how much we love Texas for coming in and ruining a great rivalry and former conference between OU and NU.

The only problem with this is OU had a hand in ending our rivalry. I respect the hell out of them, but they had a chance to voice their concern over losing the rivalry game each year with the Huskers. I believe it was posed to them to keep a cross division rivalry game with the Huskers each year but they turned it down.(don't quote me on this but I thought I read it somewhere). I don't think they wanted to commit to playing both Texas and Nebraska every year, especially when Texas didn't have to.

With all that being said - an undefeated OU vs an undefeated NU (if it happens) would be a gift from the CFB gods. I think the best part of it though, it means TexASS will be at home watching the last Big 12 Championship game. Oh and how sweet it will be to take the last Big 12 trophy on our trip to the Big 10!

Now hold on there skeeter they aint hirtin no one. Lets say Oklahoma loses. They still have plenty of time to win out and get highly ranked before the end of the season. Texas will destroy most teams they face but if they lose against oklahoma. They will be kicked out of the top 25 and it wont seem like much of a win. As of right now these 2 teams are the highest ranked teams we face. We need them to stay high. A win for texas might fling them into the top 10. Which is what we need to pat our N/C stats. Oklahoma has plenty of time to rebound and get back into the top 15 top 10 before the season is all said and done. We need as much of the big 12 north to win as possible.

Now hold on there skeeter they aint hirtin no one. Lets say Oklahoma loses. They still have plenty of time to win out and get highly ranked before the end of the season. Texas will destroy most teams they face but if they lose against oklahoma. They will be kicked out of the top 25 and it wont seem like much of a win. As of right now these 2 teams are the highest ranked teams we face. We need them to stay high. A win for texas might fling them into the top 10. Which is what we need to pat our N/C stats. Oklahoma has plenty of time to rebound and get back into the top 15 top 10 before the season is all said and done. We need as much of the big 12 north to win as possible.

Timing is everything in the voters minds.

Say we enter the B12 CCG with OU and NU ranked within the top 5. A win over OU in the CCG does a lot more for MNC hopes than a win over a 10-15 ranked OU (assuming they lose to Texas and win out)