Big 12 Championship

np_husker

This just in from the Big 12 Conference:

Tickets for the 2010 Dr Pepper Big 12 Football Championship Game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will go on sale Thursday, September 30, at 10 a.m. CT.

This year’s game is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Dec. 4.

Tickets for the contest can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at (800) 745-3000, online at ticketmaster.com, or in person at the Cowboys Stadium ticket office. Tickets will not be sold through the Big 12 Conference office.

Championship game tickets are $120, $80, $70, $60 and $50 each based upon location. The above prices do not include state and local taxes or additional ticket convenience and handling fee charges.

For suite information, please contact the Cowboys Stadium suite department at (817) 892-4470 or suites@dallascowboys.net.

Each participating university is allotted up to 10,000 tickets, which will become available upon qualification for the championship. The north division champion is designated as the home team and will be on the southeast side of the field. These tickets and all other information will be distributed by the respective participants’ ticket office.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/get_your_tickets_just_in_case.html

not drinking the :koolaid2: yet, but it would be awesome to see NU in the title game to exit the big 12!

Me too I'll wait till after the Mizzou game is done and over with. K-State and Mizzou are our real threats in the North and we should get by them and if so my dad and I will be heading to Jerry's World

If we beat Kansas State and Missouri there'll be no keeping us out of the title game.

If? There should be no ifs, ands, or buts about who is going to win the Big 12 North this year. Now that we have a better offense to match our awesome defense there should be no question who is gonna represent the North this year.