Who went to the B12 Championship last year?

I had standing room only tickets, we watched the game from all over the place. Last year there was 1 bar open and you could not take drinks out into the seating area. Line was long but it was the only place to be at halftime!! :cheers I have section 411 tickets this year, not a bad seat in the house really with a huge, huge TV right in front of your face. A seat this year will be way better than no seat last year. The SRO people were 3-5 deep!

If you do not have a hotel in the Irving area yet, better reserve now, there is not much availability in that area.

I was way up there last year and I didn't think it was too bad. Plus they have the huge screen right above the middle of the field. My biggest complaint was that it was hard to see down and distance, you're best bet was to actually look down at the field instead of trying to squint your eyes to read it on the big screen.

Jerry knows how to build a Stadium, maybe I paid a little more but my seats were great in the corner of the endzone about 25 rows up. I had gone up in the next tier to talk with a buddy his seats weren't terrible except he was around alot of ornagebloods :facepalm: . Parking wasn't bad and I was out of Arlington and on the road in less than 30 minutes.

I went to the game and sat in the endzone in the 200 level. I had really great seats. However, I could not imagine sitting in the 300 or god forbid the 400 level seats. If you are in those sections then you better bring your binoculars cause you are WAAAAAAY up there. I know there is the big screen but you could barely see the players from up in the 400's. IMO, if you had to choose between the standing room only tickets or the 300 or 400 section, I would go for the SRO. I would also show up right when the gates open and you could get the first standing row in the endzone where you could lean up against the railing. This section is basically the 200 level and a pretty decent view I think.

For those of us thinking about going this year...

What's lodging like? Prices, driving distances, availability?

What can we expect to pay for tickets?

If you order tickets right now on ticket master they range from $50.00 to $120.00

From Omaha to Dallas is an 11 hour Drive. I went up to omaha a couple months ago for a Cousins wedding.

For those of us thinking about going this year...

What's lodging like? Prices, driving distances, availability?

What can we expect to pay for tickets?

When my friends and I went it was $55+tax/processing fees for the ticket and $35 per person for 2 nights stay at Super 8 (although we had 6 people sharing a room...poor college students ;) ) The particular Super 8 we stayed at was about 10-15 minutes from the stadium and was loaded with Husker fans :woo