You Don't Give Pelini(s) Two Weeks To Prep For A One-Trick Pony

Good luck KSU!!

Guys, put the SDSU game in the rearview mirror, it was an anomaly and the team was in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM ready to play or even cared about the game. You talking about a bunch of 18-22 year old college kids who sat and read headlines all week and saw nothing but a glorified high school team standing between them and a week off! If you've played any kind of organized sport, you can think of a game where you were on the MUCH MORE dominant team and got punched in the mouth and struggled to get your legs. SDSU game was simply one of those "weird" games, fact is, we won. You can't erase 3 solid games with one that went in the crapper.

Football is all about matchups and there isn't a matchup in this game where we aren't DOMINANT! People can talk about our run D all they want, look at last year's "preseason" games statistically and we were nothing to shout about at times. These coaches ramp up for this time of year. We'll come at ksu with offensive and especially defensive schemes that nobody has seen this year.

KSU has shown that they have no ability to even slow down a running offense and are flat out HORRIBLE at containing mobile QB's. Unless we get the fumbles, we could put up 400+ yards on the ground. Hell, Missouri State put up 440 yards of offense on them and UCF manhandled them up front.

Again, you don't give Pelini two weeks to prepare for a 100% one-trick pony, you just can't do it. They may give up some yards in the first quarter, but there is NO WAY that they will be able to simply line up and run it on us, no way. The key will be getting ksu into 3rd and 4+ yards, then flat out TEE OFF on Coffman. This is quite possibly the worst QB we've seen to date and we all know what Pelini is capable when it comes to confusing QB's.

Guys, this is what our team/coaches are built to do, they flat out THRIVE on road games in primetime, they LOVE IT. Especially after our last crapper of a game, they are all looking to come out and make a HUGE statement going into conference play that we are the team to beat in this lameduck conference!

NU 42

ksu 13

This one gets ugly early and we tee off on Coffman and keep DT in the backfield all night long. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time for our inexperienced LB's, this one is going to be fun and a kick ass coming out party!!!!

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1::bonesflag:

• Fire 2

The only things that you can legitimately point to that go in ksu's favor are intangibles, like Thursday Night Game, ESPN, rowdy 45,000 fans, a coach that was good 10 years ago who is a sub .500 coach his last 4 seasons, etc.

The ONLY way we lose this game is by stumbling all over ourselves with dumb turnovers and drive killing penalties.

One guy, running behind a below average OL WILL NOT beat us!!

I'm ready to get this farewell tour kicked off with a SERIOUS beat down of an old thorn in our side!!!

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

The only things that you can legitimately point to that go in ksu's favor are intangibles, like Thursday Night Game, ESPN, rowdy 45,000 fans, a coach that was good 10 years ago who is a sub .500 coach his last 4 seasons, etc.

The ONLY way we lose this game is by stumbling all over ourselves with dumb turnovers and drive killing penalties.

One guy, running behind a below average OL WILL NOT beat us!!

I'm ready to get this farewell tour kicked off with a SERIOUS beat down of an old thorn in our side!!!

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

heck yeah man I'm so excited sometimes that I can't sleep.Another thing to throw in is that kansas state is 102 in the country in run defense and last in the Big12.Also not that this matters but Kansas states stadium is not half as loud as washingtons.

K State is a total fraud. All they can do is run the ball, and y'all run for almost a hundred more yards a game than they do. And their defense is allowing 20 a game against nobodies. I wouldn't be surprised if this is something like 35-10 your way.

Now we're talking, I even got a good ol' Texas boy on the wagon!! I may be a sunshine pumper at times, but on this one, I'm calling it like I see it. I've watched enough of Pelini's teams in the past and have watched enough of KSU this year to know that they are NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE as us right now. They simply don't have the horses or the depth it'll take to beat a fired up Husker squad this Thursday. We will enter that sh*t-hole stadium breathing fire and will take the long bus ride home resting peacefully with a 40something - 10something ass kicking STATEMENT!

Now we're talking, I even got a good ol' Texas boy on the wagon!!

I've been looking forward to this game for a few reasons. I generally like Nebraska and have had good experiences with your fans. Also, KSU has beaten my Horns the last two times and their fans are generally scum. Plus they are probably the worst 4-0 team I have ever seen, and that's not an exaggeration. I won't be surprised if they finish 6-6. So I'm looking forward to watching Nebraska lay the wood and expose that Purple Paper Tiger for the one-dimensional mediocrity that they really are.

Now we're talking, I even got a good ol' Texas boy on the wagon!!

I've been looking forward to this game for a few reasons. I generally like Nebraska and have had good experiences with your fans. Also, KSU has beaten my Horns the last two times and their fans are generally scum. Plus they are probably the worst 4-0 team I have ever seen, and that's not an exaggeration. I won't be surprised if they finish 6-6. So I'm looking forward to watching Nebraska lay the wood and expose that Purple Paper Tiger for the one-dimensional mediocrity that they really are.

I like your style partner!!

UT fans get a bad wrap here and there, but the few times I've been around them, in Lincoln on gamedays, they've been pretty nice overall. Now, granted, they were on the winning side of things both times too!

Good to have you around here Archer!