Nebraska is back!

Driving home from work today and popped the radio onto 810 Zone. Pretty much everything was about how much everyone hates Nebraska, everyone in the country is rooting for KSU, Nebraska is full of a bunch of classless individuals who whine and leave the Big XII because they can't compete with Texas...blah blah blah.

You can tell Nebraska is back because everyone is back to hating us!

It got me riled up for this game!! I hope we just slaughter KSU!

GO BIG RED!

I'm still trying to figure out what they hate us for besides winning! Seriously! Wah, wah, wah. Your team beat ours (example KU, KSU, Mizzou, Iowa St, etc) into the ground on a consistent basis for the past 20 or so years so we hate automatically hate you. Wah!

It's not like NU has a cocky swagger like say the Miami Hurricanes were known for or some team like that. Honestly it makes me want to crush every last team we play who's fan base supposedly 'hates' us.

Sounds like we were listening to the same thing. Those fools even believe that all the big10 schools want us to lose. Boo hoo Nebraska's coach yelled at Bill Snyder.

It got me so worked up while driving in the car...but then I just started smiling because I realized they hated us because we are back to normal.

I stopped off at the liquor store on the way home to grab some beer and noticed a bunch of KSU fans there too. I was so riled up and with my Husker hat on, walked past each one of them thinking 'just say one thing to me...just give me one reason to say something about your cats"

Driving home from work today and popped the radio onto 810 Zone. Pretty much everything was about how much everyone hates Nebraska, everyone in the country is rooting for KSU, Nebraska is full of a bunch of classless individuals who whine and leave the Big XII because they can't compete with Texas...blah blah blah.

You can tell Nebraska is back because everyone is back to hating us!

It got me riled up for this game!! I hope we just slaughter KSU!

GO BIG RED!

Naw, I know of no SEC fans that hate Nebraska. You guys play like an SEC team - strong lines and strong on defense. I loved how you blew out that PAC 10 team last January. I don't think they had seen a real defense until their bowl game. Oregon got a taste of a good defense too when they faced Ohio State.

Naw, I know of no SEC fans that hate Nebraska. You guys play like an SEC team - strong lines and strong on defense. I loved how you blew out that PAC 10 team last January. I don't think they had seen a real defense until their bowl game. Oregon got a taste of a good defense too when they faced Ohio State.

Don't forget about that second Pac 10 team we blew out a few weeks ago. :)