Great Article about Bo's pregame prep with the team

knapplc

Without question this is my favorite analysis of today’s game.

I was hoping to start this as a topic but beat to it.

Also I love the fact that the Husker D- is getting so little attention, to me they are the ace in the hole and they are being overlooked although some at least mention that the Huskers have the entire package at this time. The weakness on the run perhaps is better defined as not the strength. One article said that the Huskers don’t mind giving up short gains because sooner or later a team will be 3rd and long and we have the best defense in the country for this situation.

Bill Snyder beat Nebraska 49-13 on this field in 2002 — and never took his starters out of the game. No joke. His backup quarterback didn't play a snap.

The next year in Lincoln, Bo Pelini took offense to similar methods, giving Snyder a piece of his mind after another K-State win.

This would be my only complaint about last night: Pelini pulled the starters. I was hoping to see the starters in the game until the clock struck 00:00. Nebraska has their foot on KSU's throat. I wanted to see them crush their windpipe. I really wanted to see Pelini run the score up.

Fortunately, Pelini is respectful and treats others with respect. "An eye for an eye" never accomplishes anything.

Edit: Also, my favorite motivational speech in any movie is Dennis Quaid in The Express: "Do I even have to say anything?" and that was it :)

Yeah ksu fans have been soooo bad over the years (even when winning). Kevin Dbag on 810whb has no right to say the things he did wednesday. KSU fans are by far the worst winners I've encountered. I'm glad Bo kicked that field goal toward the end. Kstate deserved every point and I too would've liked to see more. Bo is such a great motivator it's ridiculous. :bonesflag:

Yeah ksu fans have been soooo bad over the years (even when winning). Kevin Dbag on 810whb has no right to say the things he did wednesday. KSU fans are by far the worst winners I've encountered. I'm glad Bo kicked that field goal toward the end. Kstate deserved every point and I too would've liked to see more. Bo is such a great motivator it's ridiculous. :bonesflag:

Most opposing fanbases would say that we are the worst losers they've ever encountered. I'm sure you disagree, but who's to say?

• 1 month later...