An ACTUAL Husker Board!!!

cmb23

So my son turned 9 on Monday...and on Sunday night springs on us that he wanted a skateboard. Well we had planned on having a Birthday/Husker party last night so I had to come through.

I got a basic board from Target and have a friend (JC at Design 8 signs - they do awesome work - shameless plug) who does graphics and signage. I asked him to put something together for me. Here is my son's one of a kind board...and him in his new Taylor Martinez jersey...which is pretty much impossible to find, but Grandad (my dad) always comes through too!!!

Happy Birthday and Go Big Red!!!

post-1749-022564200 1286550632.jpg

post-1749-052208800 1286550617.jpg

• Fire 4

Me thinks you found a Thenarse jersey, but obviously that does the job for Martinez. Looks fantastic! And awesome board too. What a great birthday!

Well it was a brand new shipment that they got at Husker Authentic this week and they were gone the same day they came in. Thenarse/Martinez...whichever...they are impossible to find right now!

Pokemon is still popular with the kids? At any rate, those are a couple of awesome birthday presents. I remember getting a Frazier jersey for Christmas when I was 10 and I musta worn it at least once a week to school for the next two years. Still hanging in my closet too.

Pokemon is still popular with the kids? At any rate, those are a couple of awesome birthday presents. I remember getting a Frazier jersey for Christmas when I was 10 and I musta worn it at least once a week to school for the next two years. Still hanging in my closet too.

Yeah, believe me when he was asking for Pokemon I had to see it in the store to believe it was still around. And there are countless things on the shelves begging to be purchased. $4 for a pack of 12 cards...dumb. This jersey is a little big so it should fit him for at least a couple of years. He just outgrew his last one. Hopefully there will be a good #3 for the next couple years...oh wait...Martiniez is a Redshirt FRESHMAN...so we're OK there!!!