This season is unreal

I mean before this season started i was thinking lee would start and we would more wildcat offense like the Arizona game... but ever since Martinez is tearing it up and all the huge plays we have had this year is just crazy to think about knowing how our offense was last year compared to how ridiculously amazing it is now.. Idk but if things keep up how they are I don't see any close games for the rest of the season!! GBR!!

i feel the same way. I thought we would be a little better then last year with Lee having a little more experience, but T-magic has took it to another level, and hes only going to get better. Even with Lee, when i saw the schedule for this year, i was thinking this is the year we take the national title, and now with t-magic i feel its even more possible.

Oh so Washington wasn't anyone to worry about before the season? K-state? Haha really neither of those games were gimmes before we knew how electric this offense would be..

While, I agree that there is a much more exciting atmosphere surrounding the team than we all expected. I think all of us had the first five marked down as wins. Texas will be the best defense we face all year and will be our biggest test to see not if this offese is explosive but just how explosive it really is.

Oh so Washington wasn't anyone to worry about before the season? K-state? Haha really neither of those games were gimmes before we knew how electric this offense would be..

While, I agree that there is a much more exciting atmosphere surrounding the team than we all expected. I think all of us had the first five marked down as wins. Texas will be the best defense we face all year and will be our biggest test to see not if this offese is explosive but just how explosive it really is.

Everybody had them marked as wins... But I don't think anybody really expected the wins over Washington and Kansas State to be by 35 points each.

As far as your comment about Texas... Yup. By the end of that game we will truly know who we are.

There were plenty of people on this board saying that Washington was going to give us a great game, and the same about Kansas State. They gave us a great game, but it was the type of great game where only one team thought it was great.