Do We Now Have The Longest Streak

More importantly what does this do to their scoring defense ranking

Ours is 12.8 points a game and Bama's is 13.3.

But, I feel I should point out that they have faced one more team than we have and they have played four ranked teams, or at least those teams were ranked when they played them given PSU is now out of the top 25.

If our offense keeps rolling, we're not going to have a scoring defense like we did last year.

Our defense could be just as good as last year or better, but if we're up by 35 points, we're going to give up some more garbage points. Whereas last year, we HAD to hold opposing teams to 10 points or less just to win.

If our offense keeps rolling, we're not going to have a scoring defense like we did last year.

Our defense could be just as good as last year or better, but if we're up by 35 points, we're going to give up some more garbage points. Whereas last year, we HAD to hold opposing teams to 10 points or less just to win.

I agree, another key is that our offense scores quick and the D is back on the field. I'D need to see #of plays defended to see if I am correct but it is time to go to bed.