Post game comments/interviews

Sparker

I didn't hear anything interesting.

Bo said Martinez is the starter. Explained his thinking on the onside.

Dropped passes on offense, didn't tackle on defense. Pretty simple game.

if its so simple why do i feel so complicated inside???

Because we just blew our biggest game since 2001.

What I don't really appreciate is Bo taking jabs at the fans. He said something along the lines of: We will let the fans feel sorry for themselves. Without fans, NU football wouldn't exist...

But without NU football, NU fans wouldn't exist.

Chicken or Egg?

You think about it your way and I'll think about it my way. Deal? :thumbs

What I don't really appreciate is Bo taking jabs at the fans. He said something along the lines of: We will let the fans feel sorry for themselves. Without fans, NU football wouldn't exist...

Yeah, that was pretty lame. It was basically Pelini trying to deflect away how important this game was to everybody. Bo should have apologized to the fans for the performance today. It was embarrassing.

Well maybe i heard it wrong, and if this is incorrect then someone needs to post a link to the presser, but would i heard was the he feels sorry for the fans and the state and the university for how poorly the team played today. I could swear that's how i heard it. again someone find a link, i would love to watch it again.

Well maybe i heard it wrong, and if this is incorrect then someone needs to post a link to the presser, but would i heard was the he feels sorry for the fans and the state and the university for how poorly the team played today. I could swear that's how i heard it. again someone find a link, i would love to watch it again.

Linky