How to redeem the 2010 season?

Fuzzy

This Texas was the game of the year for us, and from all the trash talking we did during the offseason and as the season began, the hype and what not, the fallout is going to be bad, very bad. I personally am ignoring ESPN or any sport stations for the next week, because its going to be a reoccuring issue.

But enough about that, how can the Huskers redeem themselves after this disappointing loss to probably the most hated college team in the state of Nebraska. WIN EVERY GAME FROM HERE ON OUT. Texas slapped us in the face with every weakness that we have, even though its been an issue every game, this was the first loss delivered to us because of it. The fumbles have to stop, the dropped passes have to stop, the execution needs to get better. Its the same thing over and over again, and we always get the same excuse, we are working on it.

If the Huskers can regroup and beat Okie State in Stillwater and secure the North spot by beating a very good Mizzou team, I still see them making it to the Big 12 championship game. National title dreams are over, now its time to think about Big 12 conference game and possible BCS game.

Poll predicition?

Mizzou is going to jump us in the polls, guaranteed, but you know that is good, if we can beat them in Lincoln on Oct 30th. Okie State might not be ranked over us, its going to be close when we visit Stillwater. If the Huskers can win the rest of the games before the Big 12 Championship, we might be able to pull ourselves back into the Top 10 by the time we faceoff against Oklahoma.

aw mna i'm afeel youe pain. i mean the buckeye dont ahve anythui else. wmichiagna state amight as wel a win the ign ten. it's a freaking mes in teh college afootball world. i a cgoin to be ipisedd if oregon and tcu aor aboise lpayl rfoar natiaonl chpamsinon.]apship aia;t liegtit at alal mna.aa

You gotta love drunk messages, so fun to decipher.

aw mna i'm afeel youe pain. i mean the buckeye dont ahve anythui else. wmichiagna state amight as wel a win the ign ten. it's a freaking mes in teh college afootball world. i a cgoin to be ipisedd if oregon and tcu aor aboise lpayl rfoar natiaonl chpamsinon.]apship aia;t liegtit at alal mna.aa

Take a shot for me! :thumbs