How did you cope with todays loss?

I walked home from the stadium, watched the game again on DVR. (I know, crazy right?) Mostly it was because a friend and me were on TV at the end of the 3rd quarter, ABC used us as the stereotypical glum losing fans. Whoohoo. I was too depressed to even drink. Good thing fall break is this monday/tuesday so it will be a short week before OKST.

Who cares if texas owns us? They have one NC in the past 40 years, they havent even close tasted to the success that we have had the past 40 years. So of course they will be so proud of "owning" us, when they realize we have had a lot more success in the past 40 years than they have. Plus, if things go our way, we still have a chance at the NC. Of course, I dont think that will happen becaus watson will always be a fail offensive coordinator but hey, you gotta think positive.

went home tried to keep positive, and remembering what an old boss of mine always said, 'Sometimes the best thing is to sit back and wait, they will do themselves in' in reference to Texas.

also reflecting on what the team has been saying in how its easier for them at away games and what can we do as fans to make it easier for them at home.