The bad attitudes on this board

HeyBurke

The way most of the posters on this board are acting is absolutely pathetic. You're acting like it's the end of the freaking world that Nebraska lost yesterday. Yeah, I realize that many of us (myself included) were heavily emotionally invested in this game but that doesn't justify the things you people are doing. You are taking personal shots at not only the coaches, but the players as well. Yeah, Niles and Ricky had terrible games, yeah the coaches called the worst game in the Pelini-era. SO WHAT. You guys have it easy. How do you think the players feel? Terrible, I bet. The fact is that crazier things have happened in college football (a la LSU in '07) and Nebraska is still in the hunt.

Now, please, get over yourselves and move onto Okie State.

All of you that were flooding out of the stadium with over 7 minutes left in a 2 score game are s***y huskers. Maybe the outcome of the game would have been different if when texas got the ball back with three minutes left there weren't 15 thousand empty seats.

Also why wear "Texas Sucks" and "Tuck Fexas" and "Horns Down" crap. Just wear Husker gear to support your team and not crap to degrade the opponent. We just look like idiots when something like this happens. A lot of those stupid shirt weren't even red.

Thirdly, from what I saw our fans were cocky, obnoxious, arrogant and rude. I know this has no outcome on the game but its just not the way our fans should treat anyone, especially a team that has owned us for the last two decades.

Lastly, I hope we never do anything like "Redout Around the World again."

yeah.gif

The way most of the posters on this board are acting is absolutely pathetic. You're acting like it's the end of the freaking world that Nebraska lost yesterday. Yeah, I realize that many of us (myself included) were heavily emotionally invested in this game but that doesn't justify the things you people are doing. You are taking personal shots at not only the coaches, but the players as well. Yeah, Niles and Ricky had terrible games, yeah the coaches called the worst game in the Pelini-era. SO WHAT. You guys have it easy. How do you think the players feel? Terrible, I bet. The fact is that crazier things have happened in college football (a la LSU in '07) and Nebraska is still in the hunt.

All of you that were flooding out of the stadium with over 7 minutes left in a 2 score game are s***y huskers. Maybe the outcome of the game would have been different if when texas got the ball back with three minutes left there weren't 15 thousand empty seats.

Also why wear "Texas Sucks" and "Tuck Fexas" and "Horns Down" crap. Just wear Husker gear to support your team and not crap to degrade the opponent. We just look like idiots when something like this happens. A lot of those stupid shirt weren't even red.

Thirdly, from what I saw our fans were cocky, obnoxious, arrogant and rude. I know this has no outcome on the game but its just not the way our fans should treat anyone, especially a team that has owned us for the last two decades.

I just started a thread very similar to this. I'm glad someone else thinks the same. I cringed everytime I saw someone wearing a "Tuck Fexas" shirt. Disrespectful is what that is.

Bravo. Well said. You either love this team and take the bad with the good or you don't. But you can't say you bleed everything Huskers and love everything Husker football then turn around and spew hatred about the team.

I just started a thread very similar to this. I'm glad someone else thinks the same. I cringed everytime I saw someone wearing a "Tuck Fexas" shirt. Disrespectful is what that is.

I don't think these two threads are the same.

I have never seen the amount of negativity after a loss in the two years I have been reading posts on this board. I realize that some of the things Nebraska messes up on is getting a tad ridiculous, but that doesn't mean that you guys can sit here in take shots at the personell on the team. You're a Husker fan, now act like it. I am 18 years old and right now I am light years ahead of most you adults in the maturity level.

Tuck Fexas

I seem to recall a similar phrase on my wristband at the HuskerBoard tailgate yesterday. The Texas fans that walked by didn't seem to mind. In fact, all they could talk about was how nice we'd been to them.

I think the self-proclaimed "more mature" members of this board (this thread, in particular) need to chillax.

Tuck Fexas

Real mature.

You need to calm down right now. You do not hold a monopoly on "maturity" on this board, and you're dancing close to a warning by continuing on this vein. Consider this a polite, friendly warning not to go on with these kinds of comments towards your fellow posters. ;)

Tuck Fexas

I seem to recall a similar phrase on my wristband at the HuskerBoard tailgate yesterday. The Texas fans that walked by didn't seem to mind. In fact, all they could talk about was how nice we'd been to them.

I think the self-proclaimed "more mature" members of this board (this thread, in particular) need to chillax.

i am not seeing a lot of immaturity. just hurt fans, it is too be expected.

Tuck Fexas

Real mature.

knap, I apologize. I'm not trying to seem like some sort of God (even though it looks like I am). The point is that there's a difference between being a hurt fan (which I am) and making attacks on players and coaches because you're angry.