The bad attitudes on this board

HeyBurke

After Okie St, Drumline will have orange slices for everyone.....

See, you guys know you are wrong now and are doing what people do when they know they are wrong: act like a coward and resort to insults.

^^^ Clever Quip

I wanted one from knapplc, but thanks anyway! :)

Of course it's frustration. Why can't our receivers catch a damn ball? Why do we have to fumble 5 times every game(this hasn't killed us yet, but we're playing with fire). This was THE game, this was THE season, this WAS IT, and they sh!t the bed!!!!! This was a complete and total meltdown.

This was THE game, this was THE season, this WAS IT, to you and most other fans...not necessarily the players and coaches. This isn't the end all for the season. The CCG is still very much in reach and there's still an outside chance (albeit a very, very slim one but remember 2001) we can play in the MNC.

IMO, the whole Red Out Around The World debut sealed our fate when it listed Oct 16th initially. UT took that and used it to their advantage moreso than NU did. Fans, media and possibly a few coaches and players placed entirely too much emphasis on this one game. Way too much. Personally, I prefer to focus on the entire season as a whole and not just one specific game. One game does not make an entire season.

Listen, whether I agree with you guys or not about how to express my disappointment just know this. If this gets out of hand look in the woodshed for this thread. If you need the password please PM me and I'll give it to you. Right now we're fine, just wanted to let you all know if this thread disappears you know where it has gone. Am I upset with some of the players? Yes, I am, but I'm not going to dwell on this loss. It was yesterday and I'm looking forward to another game next weekend. This isn't frustrating.................raising twin boys is frustrating. :lol:

See, you guys know you are wrong now and are doing what people do when they know they are wrong: act like a coward and resort to insults.

^^^ Clever Quip

Well JimmyDrumline, i'm sure Knappl will approve of my smartassedness, in his stead

Listen, whether I agree with you guys or not about how to express my disappointment just know this. If this gets out of hand look in the woodshed for this thread. If you need the password please PM me and I'll give it to you. Right now we're fine, just wanted to let you all know if this thread disappears you know where it has gone. Am I upset with some of the players? Yes, I am, but I'm not going to dwell on this loss. It was yesterday and I'm looking forward to another game next weekend. This isn't frustrating.................raising twin boys is frustrating. :lol:

raising girls is frustrating....

I was on here for most of the night last night and didnt see any threats towards the players. I see a lot of people, including me, say that gilmore, cotton and watson needs to go. I dont see how hating on those coaches is a "bad attitude." I mean what have they have done? The wr's have dropped passes for 3 years now, if you know anything about football you would know that Watson cant adjust and hasnt done crap against a top 25 defense in the past 3 years, and our oline gets owned when playing a good dline and still has stupid penalties. Its not having a "bad attitude" at all, its just stating the obvious truth. Watson isnt a good OC and anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that in order to beat good defenses you have to adjust and mix it up..something watson cant do. You could also blame the coaches for the dropped passes considering gilmore and watson want the wrs to work on blocking in practice and not give them enough reps in earlier games to have them get used to the speed of the actual game and catching the ball in an actual game.

^^^ Clever Quip

Well JimmyDrumline, i'm sure Knappl will approve of my smartassedness, in his stead

Man, knap, that sounds a lot like he's attacking me. Does he get a warning, too? No? Well, I guess it's fair since I'm clearly in the wrong here.