Good luck the rest of the way

I thought we had maybe, MAYBE, a 5-10% to get that game.

But all of sudden we had a workable offense again. It's like someone (probably Muschamp) hit Greg Davis in the face with a shovel and he all of a sudden realized, "Wait a minute, we've been kicking ass with the spread for years and Garrett ran the spread to perfection in high school, what kind of moron would force him under center to try to be a power running team with a bunch of B running backs and C- run blocking, you'd have to be an IDIOT to think that's a good idea". Yeah, Greg, you would.

I cringe when I think how the UCLA and ou games might have gone had we used the offense we used against y'all on Saturday. :facepalm:

Anyway, at least now I can hope that we might win out and keep the streak of 10+ win seasons going and maybe even get an at-large BCS bid.

Or... Maybe ou drops two and you get another shot at REDemption against us in Jerryworld...

I'd sure like to see that -- the last ever Big XII CCG as a rematch of the first ever CCG would be perfect.

So good luck to both the Horns and the Huskers winning out.

:horns2

Kudos to you sir.... you could have really rubbed it in (with every reason to do so, I might add).

Don't know what it is. Texas just knows how to match up with us and do everything right whenever they come into this stadium. OU did the same f-cking thing every single year. Didn't matter what our record was, or theirs.

I had a bad feeling about this game for weeks.

Kudos to you sir.... you could have really rubbed it in (with every reason to do so, I might add).

Don't know what it is. Texas just knows how to match up with us and do everything right whenever they come into this stadium. OU did the same f-cking thing every single year. Didn't matter what our record was, or theirs.

I had a bad feeling about this game for weeks.

Speaking of that, I knew we were screwed when about an hour before the game I got that nervous feeling in my stomach. I don't think fans are supposed to have that happen to them. I normally don't have that happen before Husker games. From that moment I knew it wasn't gonna end well. :lol:

Kudos to you sir.... you could have really rubbed it in (with every reason to do so, I might add).Don't know what it is. Texas just knows how to match up with us and do everything right whenever they come into this stadium. OU did the same f-cking thing every single year. Didn't matter what our record was, or theirs.I had a bad feeling about this game for weeks.
Speaking of that, I knew we were screwed when about an hour before the game I got that nervous feeling in my stomach. I don't think fans are supposed to have that happen to them. I normally don't have that happen before Husker games. From that moment I knew it wasn't gonna end well. :lol:

Here's some intuition for you.

I flew home from Australia on Saturday/Sunday. I've just been vacationing there for a month. Being an idiot, I forgot the time difference and scheduled my flight back here to the US on the same day (it was Sunday the 17th there). So I missed the entire thing and had to watch it on my DVR.

While I was on the plane, I had a terrible premonition that we'd lost. It was an unshakeable feeling. I got a bad headache, got sick to my stomach, threw up once or twice (this despite NOT eating the airline food) and just generally felt really grumpy and irritable the whole way. I'm not a great flyer anyway, but I was absolutely nuts this time.

And it was exactly the kind of game that played out in my mind.... the offense lays an egg, a crucial turnover, a couple of FGs that should have been TDs, etc..

When I saw the game play out, I got really spooked.