Eric Martin

WCHusker

I don't like how they caught Martin and Smith laughing and smiling on the sideline. It probably had nothing to do with the hit, but it makes it appear that we don't care when we hurt someone with a controvesial hit.

It's like the game last year when Asante put a huge hit on a guy that ended up getting hurt. The announcers tried to make him out as a bad guy for celebrating a big hit when Asante had no idea the kid was hurt at the time. The announcers from the OSU/NU game were a couple of jackholes so I don't take much into it.

The guy that sits next to me is a OSU grad and huge fan and he saw nothing wrong with the hit.

Suspention? Are you kidding me? This kind of bull sh!t is one more freakin reason to HATE the big 12(-2). I am so freakin glad to be leaving this freakin nightmare behind. Soon the big 12(-2) will be nothing more than a bad memory.

p.s. with Mizzery being the highest ranked and only unbeaten big 12(-2) team left, don't expect NU to get a single freakin call on Saturday.

Just a quick update on Okie State player Hudson.

Apparently he has been diagnosed with a severe concussion and will be out for the rest of the season.

http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/showthread.php?8549-Update-on-the-injured-OSU-player

That sucks!!! I was pulling for this kid to make it back on the field. I like to see the big hits but it sucks when something like this happens.