No Love from Mizzou

HUSKERCR

I don't care if we're getting any love from Missouri or not. We will destroy them on Saturday.................why? Because I'm a Husker fan and that's what I believe. Holds true for any of our opponents, then after we win we'll have our way with your cheerleaders.

Perfect example of missouri not being the only state with idiots on message boards!!!

cvaughn's warning level has been raised for this personal attack. Please attack the post and not the poster. Back to the topic...

So its ok for nub posters to attack idiot mu posters, but not ok for mu posters to attack idiot nub posters? sounds fair! Can I attack your cheerleaders?

I can't find a post in this thread where another poster has directly attacked a poster like you did. This thread is close to getting locked unless you want to get back to the topic. If you cannot abide by board rules your visit will be a short one.

I don't care if we're getting any love from Missouri or not. We will destroy them on Saturday.................why? Because I'm a Husker fan and that's what I believe. Holds true for any of our opponents, then after we win we'll have our way with your cheerleaders.

Perfect example of missouri not being the only state with idiots on message boards!!!

cvaughn's warning level has been raised for this personal attack. Please attack the post and not the poster. Back to the topic...

So its ok for nub posters to attack idiot mu posters, but not ok for mu posters to attack idiot nub posters? sounds fair! Can I attack your cheerleaders?

No, but you have to be eloquent and show alacrity in stating the retardation of posts and posters of this board.

So, if you are to question the mental acumen, and validity of those opposing you, it would behoove you "check yourself, before you wreck yourself".

bla bla bla smoke what???

That market is called America. Don't kid yourself that it's just CoMo. It's Lincoln, Des Moines, Wichita, Fargo, Little Rock, Stillwater, Dallas, Miami, Fresno, Seattle, etc, etc, etc.

Have you seen any Omaha or Lincoln papers print something like this? Honestly curious, I haven't.

you can always count on a couple from Sam McKewon

Don't think that what he writes for is actually a paper. It's just a site that basically tries to portray itself as one.

Technically in the end Nebraska did go looking but it was really late in the game. There was a really good article posted in the conference expansion area (and yes I am too lazy to go find it right now) that gave a nice run down of the full timeline and what happened with Nebraska and the Big 10. Osborne and Pelini were keeping an eye on the situation but not really worried about it and then someone said something to Osborne and he approached Delaney and it rolled from there.

I still think Missouri ends up in the Big 10 sooner rather than later :)

I believe this will happen as well.

Mizzou ends up in the Big X(I)(II) in less than 5 years.

Bernie Miklasz is supposed to rile up people.

I don't know why anyone is getting upset with the article.

He was known as 'pancake' back in the 'Lou.

He would 'flip-flop' on sports topics regularly.

No, but you have to be eloquent and show alacrity in stating the retardation of posts and posters of this board.

So, if you are to question the mental acumen, and validity of those opposing you, it would behoove you "check yourself, before you wreck yourself".

bla bla bla smoke what???

and the defense rests