Can I see the bell before the game?

I'm guessing if it's on display anywhere it'll be in the front door of the weight room complex with our other trophies. I don't think it's there, because I don't recall seeing it the last time I was in there, but I may have missed it amongst all of our national championship trophies, Orange Bowl trophies, conference championship trophies, etc, etc, etc.

I'm guessing if it's on display anywhere it'll be in the front door of the weight room complex with our other trophies. I don't think it's there, because I don't recall seeing it the last time I was in there, but I may have missed it amongst all of our national championship trophies, Orange Bowl trophies, conference championship trophies, etc, etc, etc.

:rollin you kill me sometimes knapplc! I am surprised they still play for this, seems like trophy's like these don't get near the attention they used to. Glad the Big 10 still has these, but too bad we won't have one to play for.