**Official Missouri Game Discussion**

I think if its illegal to lead with the helmet high it should also be flagged for leading solely with the helmet low. I mean he basically torpedoed his helmet at martinez's knees. Easy to injure someone like that

Good post I agree.

I agree too. He lowered his helmet when he hit Martinez. His intention was to injury him, no doubt about it.

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Exactly.

We had them on there heels but SW had to play it cute. Hope we get it back 2nd half.

So is he supose to just run Helu every play? Or do you tink he should mix it up a bit, and realize that we have multiple threats and it is a sixty minute game?

We're up 24 zip. 1st down....Roy for 8 yds.....we're running over them! 2nd & 2....incomplete.....3rd & two....incomplete. 3 & out.

Why go to the passing game when they can't stop the run? Throw two incompletes & it's 3 & out....almost the whole 2nd qtr.

I just would like NEBRASKA to usually run on 2nd & 3rd and short. To each their own though...

Family is home. I have been relegated to the bedroom. :facepalm:

That's not what I call family...

Well, the wife is Canadian and graduated from Texas,could not possibly care less, except she knows what it means to me. The boy is 7 and wants to play X-Box lego batman or something or other. The girl(4) is decorating cupcakes she made with mom earlier this morning. So, I don't really mind. I just thought that the scout thing would last longer. Oh well.

MMMMM....Cupcake. :corndance

I think if its illegal to lead with the helmet high it should also be flagged for leading solely with the helmet low. I mean he basically torpedoed his helmet at martinez's knees. Easy to injure someone like that

Good post I agree.

I agree too. He lowered his helmet when he hit Martinez. His intention was to injury him, no doubt about it.

Really?

Really?

Really?

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Exactly.

We had them on there heels but SW had to play it cute. Hope we get it back 2nd half.

So is he supose to just run Helu every play? Or do you tink he should mix it up a bit, and realize that we have multiple threats and it is a sixty minute game?

The only thing I would add to this is: Yes, we have multiple threats. But for the first half, Helu was on fire. They obviously weren't ready for it. I would keep pounding away with him till the half, when I assume Missouri will make some changes. Then it's time to break out everything else in the second half.

Family is home. I have been relegated to the bedroom. :facepalm:

That's not what I call family...

Well, the wife is Canadian and graduated from Texas,could not possibly care less, except she knows what it means to me. The boy is 7 and wants to play X-Box lego batman or something or other. The girl(4) is decorating cupcakes she made with mom earlier this morning. So, I don't really mind. I just thought that the scout thing would last longer. Oh well.

MMMMM....Cupcake. :corndance

We were in Branson during the K-State game. The family wanted dinner, so they went out to dinner and went to the wax museum. I stayed in the hotel and watched the game. Family should always understand that Nebraska football is important. My wife is pregnant and doesnt always understand, but I always get to watch the games.

Good post I agree.

I 4th this opinion, the purpose of the rule is player safety. He without a doubt used his helmet as a spear and injured a player. That hit was equal or worse thatn the hit Martin had. (It didn't look as bad because it wasn't a kill shot just speaking in terms of the wording of the rule)