**Official Missouri Game Discussion**

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Exactly.

We had them on there heels but SW had to play it cute. Hope we get it back 2nd half.

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Pretty sure that's what taylor does, run the ball. Did we ever protect eric crouch? He does what he does

We'll see if you're still singing that tune when he's out and Cody Green throws a pick 6 or two. I don't care if that's "what he does," guess what? Running is what running backs do too. If Martinez is hurt we are in deep sh#t. He continues to run him despite Martinez in obvious pain after hits.

Halftime couldntve came fast enuff. I really did not like the way it was turning in the 2nd qtr. Missouri's score was a fluke. Pinkle made a great call and Nebraska couldnt've been in a worse set. I hope we didnt use up all our energy in the 1st qtr. Hopefully everyone can get back at half and some adjustments get made and offensive playcalling gets back to what is was in the 1st qtr. Seems like we went into a shell in the 2nd by not stretching the field anymore. Taylor has a hurt leg now, so lets get Helu more carries and get back to stretching the field deep. I smell blood and i want some more.

going to ahve to agree with army here we need to be bringing 4 on the rush

Thank you sir...was feeling alone on that one. +1

Interestingly, I think at some point we were playing 3 DL and only rushing 3, and still getting in Gabbert's head and making him make himself look silly.

I was thinking about the three lucky breaks we got on long passes, it doesn't seem like the extra D-back was helping in deep coverage, and there was a nice pocket for Gabart to step into. With a fourth pass rusher I think the pocket would crumble, and those big plays that almost burnt us are not there. I hope a fourth pass rusher is an asjustment we make at halftime.

Holding the lead would be a terrible idea. It would not be unrealistic for Missouri to score at least 17 points in a half.

We need another touchdown in each quarter to secure this game.

I don't know. It would be a LOT more realistic if our drives started lasting more than 90 seconds. Take a look at this 2nd quarter:

Started TOP     Began   Plays   Yards   Result
15:00	1:20	NEB 32	3	-3	Punt
11:21	1:13	NEB 44	3	-9	Punt
8:38	2:22	NEB 16	3	9	Punt
4:23	2:24	NEB 35	5	22	Punt
0:35	0:35	NEB 10	3	17	End Half

Also:

CAR     YDS     AVG     LG      TD      F-L
Taylor Martinez	12	16	1.3	13	0	0

:(

Clap on the back to the Tiger D (I gueeeeeeesss ;)), but Taylor should play smarter and get that average up. Could at least be doubled and that would make a huge difference.

Get him off his feet, put in Lee or Green and go conservative in the play book. Our run game is doing well enough to win us the game. We need to eat some clock. Out defense was getting a little winded.

Well then put in Lee, I have no confidence in Green. Everytime he's in he seems to fumble it or do something stupid with the ball. I agree our run game is dominating them right now, but they had a pretty decent 2nd quarter. They at least stopped us. Defense had a great first half, minus the 4th and 1 play that ended up being a TD.

Pretty sure that's what taylor does, run the ball. Did we ever protect eric crouch? He does what he does

We'll see if you're still singing that tune when he's out and Cody Green throws a pick 6 or two. I don't care if that's "what he does," guess what? Running is what running backs do too. If Martinez is hurt we are in deep sh#t. He continues to run him despite Martinez in obvious pain after hits.

A big portion of the success of our runningbacks comes from the indecision of defenders, not knowing if the backs will get the ball or the quarterback. Eliminate the quarterback running threat, and the runningback game suffers as well.

going to ahve to agree with army here we need to be bringing 4 on the rush

Thank you sir...was feeling alone on that one. +1

Interestingly, I think at some point we were playing 3 DL and only rushing 3, and still getting in Gabbert's head and making him make himself look silly.

Yeah, but looked like the 1st quarter shutdown was all done by the 4-man front...2nd quarter they dropped to 3 mostly, and I hate trying to fix something that isn't all that broken.

He can't win with some. That is what gives RB room to operate. His threat to run. Taylor has to accept some responsibility for his decisions on the field.

if he cant play at 100 percent dont risk him, the second half we need to eat clock and run the ball lee can hand the ball off and throw it when need be dont risk future games for a game that seems to be in hand if we can control the line of scrimage and dont give up turnovers in the second half