**Official Missouri Game Discussion**

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Pretty sure that's what taylor does, run the ball. Did we ever protect eric crouch? He does what he does

We'll see if you're still singing that tune when he's out and Cody Green throws a pick 6 or two. I don't care if that's "what he does," guess what? Running is what running backs do too. If Martinez is hurt we are in deep sh#t. He continues to run him despite Martinez in obvious pain after hits.

Martinez isn't Martinez if he doesn't run the ball. That's how Martinez separated himself from the other QBs - his legs.

Right now, Martinez needs to come out until he's back to full speed, and Lee (NOT GREEN) needs to go in.

I don't care how well we've done on offense in the first half, Watson is calling plays like a dumbass. Running your valuable QB when you're up by 17 and your RB is averaging 30 yards a carry with two TDs? What the hell is he thinking. If we lose Martinez, not only might we lose this game, but we'll likely be in trouble down the road. Same old dipsh*t Watson.

Exactly.

We had them on there heels but SW had to play it cute. Hope we get it back 2nd half.

So is he supose to just run Helu every play? Or do you tink he should mix it up a bit, and realize that we have multiple threats and it is a sixty minute game?

Holding the lead would be a terrible idea. It would not be unrealistic for Missouri to score at least 17 points in a half.

We need another touchdown in each quarter to secure this game.

I don't know. It would be a LOT more realistic if our drives started lasting more than 90 seconds. Take a look at this 2nd quarter:

Started TOP     Began   Plays   Yards   Result
15:00	1:20	NEB 32	3	-3	Punt
11:21	1:13	NEB 44	3	-9	Punt
8:38	2:22	NEB 16	3	9	Punt
4:23	2:24	NEB 35	5	22	Punt
0:35	0:35	NEB 10	3	17	End Half

Ughhh...that looks like last year.

He can't win with some. That is what gives RB room to operate. His threat to run. Taylor has to accept some responsibility for his decisions on the field.

You're right, part of the problem is with Martinez not sliding or going down when he should. And yeah, his running ability helps our RB, but I don't see why we can't keep them on their toes with Martinez passing and the RBs running. If he gets hurt he'll get frustrated and make stupid decisions. I hope we come out firing in the 2nd half, because I felt like Missouri was starting to get the momentum.

Exactly.

We had them on there heels but SW had to play it cute. Hope we get it back 2nd half.

Good god, since when did keeping the ball on the ground with our electric, home-run running threat QB constitute "getting cute"?

Exactly.

So is he supose to just run Helu every play? Or do you tink he should mix it up a bit, and realize that we have multiple threats and it is a sixty minute game?

EXACTLY. We have multiple threats, we don't need to run Martinez and Helu every time. Pass it. Use Burkhead. Whatever you do, kill clock and don't risk Martinez any more than you have to.

Exactly.

This

Exactly.

Good god, since when did keeping the ball on the ground with our electric, home-run running threat QB constitute "getting cute"?

Since he f'd his knee up, got hit on the thigh, and came limping out onto the field. Or should we run it while he's limping ?