**Official Missouri Game Discussion**

Also:

We're going to need to find a new safety next week. Osborne's gonna get suspended.

Start making your "Free Courtney Osborne" signs.

Yep, and Meredith is gone too. Tho the Meredith hit was kinda screw cuz he was coming off a move and Gabbert was headed upfield, the Osborne hit was just bad. I mean bad. He has a blind shot coming clean and puts his head to Gabberts head, leading with his head. All he had to do was make a clean ancestor-wakening hit to the body. Osborne deserves a suspension a hundred time more than Martin. Im sorry but just being honest. Another tid of honesty. that was a fumble, no ifs ands buts about it. The officials blew that call, only thing i can think of is it was a makeup for not throwing the flag on Osborne.

U seriously believe he should be suspended????? U must have played flag football also

Belief in what should be done compared to what will be done. If they nipped Martin for what he did, how can you say with a clear conscious that Meredith and Osborne wont get tagged either. Beebe will do it for spite more than anything. Do i want it to happen. NO. Do i think its right to suspend them-HELL NO. So, i believe my i have clearly explained my desires.