anyone hear a status on Taylor and Alphonso injuries?

jauken

Hi all,

Since im out of state.anyone that is listening to the post ame have any updates on Taylor's leg injury and Alphonso concussion? Any status of why they kept taylor out? The broadcasters said that Bo quoted he was ok.. he sure didnt look it..

J

Clearly the hit on Dennard should warrant a one game suspension, after all, it WAS helmet on helmet :sarcasm Hopefully, all is well with these two. On the bright side, I thought Ciante Evans came in and held his own, plus Courtney Osborne played well. Unfortunately, Ricky Thenarse only got in on punt coverage, and proceeded to overrun the punt and give up yards

Yeah really, Bo says he is fine, hell the boy cant even walk. lol

Vaguely heard it on the car radio coming back from my Son's soccer game..But when I saw a replay of it durring halftime, it hurt MY knee.

I doubt we see TM next week..or that Bo admits any injury to TM to the press until Taylor is a graduate...And then he'll be vague.

Hi all,

Since im out of state.anyone that is listening to the post ame have any updates on Taylor's leg injury and Alphonso concussion? Any status of why they kept taylor out? The broadcasters said that Bo quoted he was ok.. he sure didnt look it..

J

Just watched the post game presser of Bo and he said both would be fine. T-Magic has a bone bruise, but would be fine and Dennard suffered a concussion, but Pelini said he talked to him a little bit after the game and he was already feeling better.