Wake Forest Game Pic's

DaveH

Some of them came out OK, some really not OK. Towards the later part of the evening I didn't have enough light and using my cam in auto mode, it slows the shutter down a lot under low light conditions. Hopefully next game I go to I will be closer w/ more light :) Anyway, hope the people out of state enjoy them. I don't think any are really wallpaper worthy, unfortunately.

They are rather large so if you are on a low speed connection, this will be painful.

pic 1 pic 2

pic 3 pic 4

pic 5 pic 6

pic 7 pic 8

pic 9 pic 10

pic 11 pic 12

pic 13 pic 14

pic 15 pic 16

pic 17 pic 18

pic 19 pic 20

pic 21 pic 22

pic 23 pic 24

pic 25 pic 26

pic 27 pic 28

pic 29 pic 30

pic 31 pic 32

pic 33 pic 34

pic 35 pic 36

pic 37 Thanks, man.

Nice Dave, thanks for sharing.  You got some real good ones -- others kinda look like your camera had a few too many at the tailgate. ;)

haha. yea, You'd think. I didn't have a drop though......lookaround%5B1%5D.gif

The ones that are blurry were because i was up under the upper deck in the dark basically. I had my camera in full auto, thus it saw there wasn't a lot of light around and slowed the shutter WAAAY down. 1/4 of a second in some shots. Slow shutter speed+moving players+me not being the steadiest of hand = blurry pics :). I needed to be under the lights. Before the sun went down it was OK.

I refused to use my flash as that would have upped the shutter speed, but been absolutely useless because I was more than 15 feet away from the subject. The pics would have been very dark at a higher speed.

Oh well. I'll get better ones next time ;) Glad you all enjoyed some of them.

Here are some good photos from the AP Wire

Nebraska's Adam Carriker sacks Wake Forest quarterback Benjamin Mauk (8) during the second half

NENH10809110231.jpg

Nebraska's Jay Moore (44) attempts to block a throw by Wake Forest's Benjamin Mauk (8) as Steve Vallos (75) blocks in the third quarterNENH10709110223.jpg

Nebraska's Daniel Bullocks celebrates after stripping the ball from Wake Forest quarterback Benjamin Mauk and scoring in the first half

NENH10609110113.jpg

Wake Forest quarterback Benjamin Mauk, right, is under pressure by Nebraska's Le Kevin Smith during the first half

NENH10409110105.jpg

Nebraska's J.B. Phillips (85) can't come up with the catch against Wake Forest's Patrick Ghee

NENH10309110100.jpg