The difference between 31-17 and 45-7?

JTrain

To me this is a little bit too much arm chair QB trying to micro manage one play ..... At this point in the game T-mart was 5 of 6 with one TD pass so it's not like the passing game wasn't working.

Not to say we could not have done better, but all in all this was not the worst call in the world.

Helu was very good but this play was early in the 2nd quarter. At one point I did post that we should go to Helu becaus I think he only had 8 carries as we started to slow down in the 3rd qtr.

Watson is like Greg Davis in Austin. He's only good if he has got talent once he doesn't he gets exposed because he can't coach.

So...your statement tells me that Joe Ganz should've been up for the heiseman!? B/C Joe Ganz led a very productive offense with mediocre talent...give me more facts and I will definitely believe ya bro...I am not the biggest Watson fan..but your statement isn't very strong right now lol

No. A coach can take mediocre talent and make it good. Look at our defense since Bo was HC. got better each season.

I agree with your statement on defense. But the offense was pretty damn productive under Joey...The one thing that ticks me is the offensive line hasn't been awesome for awhile...this season, I have seen the most productive offensive line in awhile..