Cam Netwon Under Investigation for Recruiting Violations

epocSoN

This scandal is consistent with Cam Newton’s antics at Florida——the first team he played for. And got kicked off of. He got booted from the Gators in 2008 for stealing a laptop (I think he claimed he *bought* a stolen laptop). Then he transferred to Auburn. The kid is a great QB. But he is a stupid punk.

99% of the media and most boards don't have a hair on their ass if formal apologies do not come out after this. I will be the first to tell you that if my school did something wrong then they need to be hammered. However, in this case there is nothing but hearsay and allegations being tossed around by people who are not in the know.

Ian Fitzimmons is reporting on the radio in Dallas that within 3-4 hours the NCAA is going to suspend Cam Newton.

If it does happen, I think they would be doing it just in case the newer allegations are true.

Another guy reported the suspension too, but he also used the word "supposively".

LINK

99% of the media and most boards don't have a hair on their ass if formal apologies do not come out after this. I will be the first to tell you that if my school did something wrong then they need to be hammered. However, in this case there is nothing but hearsay and allegations being tossed around by people who are not in the know.

while some of the new things might be "hearsay"...there is no denying the kid already has an unfavorable record. so, no, its not all entirely hearsay and allegations.

looks like this is a sinking ship. too bad.

Just talked to Ian, he said on air, "With this story, something big could happen in 3-4 hours." Blogger ran with quote as news.

LINK

This story just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Something is bound to happen.

:snacks:

If they find conclusive evidence that basically implicates him and his father and proves these allegations to be true I hope he is suspended so fast his head spins... Chizik is going to feel like a huge moron too after that last press conference.:facepalm:

Heard on Twitter and another message board from Texas *cough* shaggybevo *cough* that a supsension is coming soon. Although after looking into into more closely, it appears to all be going back to one source-just blown up 1000 times.

Anybody have any new news?

Auburn message boards have been going crazy this morning.

Vegas thinks something is up, as a couple have pulled the game and other have moved the line quite a bit.

Heard on Twitter and another message board from Texas *cough* shaggybevo *cough* that a supsension is coming soon. Although after looking into into more closely, it appears to all be going back to one source-just blown up 1000 times.

Anybody have any new news?

Auburn message boards have been going crazy this morning.

Vegas thinks something is up, as a couple have pulled the game and other have moved the line quite a bit.

sounds weird, but i trust vegas on this one. the spread was falling like crazy this morning, now its been removed from a lot of boards, even offshore.

The only thing that I know is this isnt going away anytime soon for Cam, for Auburn, the SEC...