Texas fans not too confident against KSU

Joe_5700

texas is an interesting team. they have the talent to beat anyone, but something is not clicking. i do not know what to think, but they should be able to beat ksu.

I agree. Something is just broken within the team. Reaplcing McCoy and Shipley has proven to be a tall order. Of course they were able to put together a good game against us...

texas is an interesting team. they have the talent to beat anyone, but something is not clicking. i do not know what to think, but they should be able to beat ksu.

I agree. Something is just broken within the team. Reaplcing McCoy and Shipley has proven to be a tall order. Of course they were able to put together a good game against us...

i wish that game was later in the season.

but you do make a good point, texas is completely reliant on incredible quarterback play if they want to be competitive. gilbert will have to step up if texas expects to be in the mnc hunt next year.

The answer to this is the coaching staff.

How did they all of the sudden get bad "overnight"?

Arrogance, self-entitled.