As irony would have it....

I know this will likely be moved, but thought I'd post it on the main forum to get a few more eye balls. I'm watching the OSU-Baylor game right now and on Baylor's first punt, there was an Eric Martin-esque block. Pictures aren't necessarily great quality (I took them on my phone), but they tell the story. Hoping Beebe will suspend the OSU play who was clearing targeting and leading with the helmet.....this is what is wrong with football and there is no room for it in football (as Ed Cunningham would put it <_<) Notice how the OSU blocker starts lowering his head, leading with the crown of the helmet, as he goes in for the shot.

post-5728-067449900 1289062834.jpg

post-5728-025607200 1289062858.jpg

post-5728-038160100 1289062881.jpg

post-5728-085670900 1289062915.jpg

post-5728-059842600 1289062936.jpg

Still watching the OSU game and number 10 on OSU's defense lead w/ the crown of his helmet on a Baylor screen. It's at the 8:52 mark in the 2nd quarter. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this is about as obvious as it gets if you are going to set the precedent of suspending someone.

This hit on the screen is the "perfect play" when talking about helmet to helmet on a defenseless player. Let's see if any OSU fans think that guy should be suspended and his eligibility taken away.

Still watching the OSU game and number 10 on OSU's defense lead w/ the crown of his helmet on a Baylor screen. It's at the 8:52 mark in the 2nd quarter. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but this is about as obvious as it gets if you are going to set the precedent of suspending someone.

This hit on the screen is the "perfect play" when talking about helmet to helmet on a defenseless player. Let's see if any OSU fans think that guy should be suspended and his eligibility taken away.

Saw that one too.

Looks like Baylor falling back to earth.

I've seen 3 hits already that should be suspensions based on the E-Mart precedent. One in the Houston game, and two in the Iowa game. Not a single complaint from the announcers either. There was an identical block from a Hawkeye on a return and the announcer simply called it a "big block".

Saw this too, ironically the guy from OSU that made the hit was Martin. With Beebe being the genius he is, he will simply come out and suspend all players named Martin haha