Props for Coz

Hard for you or anyone else to say the defense has improved when they have played horrible offenses.

If Pelini was the DC and we had shut down Maine and Wake like we have you would be saying how awesome the defense is. This years team has done everything asked of them. They have shut down both teams. I like how you give NO credit to the Blackshirts you just try to discredit the other teams. Is this team as good as the 99 blackshirts? It is way to early to tell. Are they as good as the 94 or 95 teams? We will have to wait and see. I will tell you this, if they continue to play like they are they will be better then your little baby the 03 team.

One side note Debbie Downer. Pelini gave up 460 yards passing on Saturday and over 550 yards of total offense. I figured I'd throw that out there again. :thumbs

Hard for you or anyone else to say the defense has improved when they have played horrible offenses.

If Pelini was the DC and we had shut down Maine and Wake like we have you would be saying how awesome the defense is. This years team has done everything asked of them. They have shut down both teams. I like how you give NO credit to the Blackshirts you just try to discredit the other teams. Is this team as good as the 99 blackshirts? It is way to early to tell. Are they as good as the 94 or 95 teams? We will have to wait and see. I will tell you this, if they continue to play like they are they will be better then your little baby the 03 team.

One side note Debbie Downer. Pelini gave up 460 yards passing on Saturday and over 550 yards of total offense. I figured I'd throw that out there again. :thumbs

No I wouldn't. I wait to judge my defenses until after they have played a good offense. The 1 double a team means nothing at all and the wake came doesn't mean much more as they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

No I wouldn't. I wait to judge my defenses until after they have played a good offense. The 1 double a team means nothing at all and the wake came doesn't mean much more as they will be lucky to get 3 wins.

I guess I'll ask again then. Which will be our first test? ISU? Tech? USC next year?

• 2 weeks later...