Props for Coz

It's kind of funny, that EVERYONE hated Coz last year, and this year it must just be the players or the weak opponents or the temperature for the night games or the loud fans or the tunnel walk music or the hurricane that George W caused........Anything but props to Coz.

Hopefully he keeps this up all year and proves that he is a worthy coach.

People are in for a rude awakening about our defense. They aren't nothing like they've showed against 2 poor offfenses. People will be hating cosgrove in about 4 weeks or less.

I think that's a little premature, isn't it. We haven't even started the Big 12 season yet and he gets a nod for a top 5 defensive coach? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but let's see what our D can do against GOOD teams.

:yeah , but they are playing better at this point than expected......everyone should be happy so far, but i saw some big breakdowns in the defensive secondary last weekend, pass coverage, so when we play TT we can really get a measure of how good we really are......

hunter

It's kind of funny, that EVERYONE hated Coz last year, and this year it must just be the players or the weak opponents or the temperature for the night games or the loud fans or the tunnel walk music or the hurricane that George W caused........Anything but props to Coz.

People are in for a rude awakening about our defense. They aren't nothing like they've showed against 2 poor offfenses. People will be hating cosgrove in about 4 weeks or less.

Not necessarily, but we know you will. This guy has had about 10 times the level of success of Pelini, yet you still give him no credit whatsover and are unhealthily obsessed with Bo Pelini. What gives man? Take it for what it is, Cosgrove got the boys ready to play the first two games and they kicked some ass. The season is long and accolades don't mean much in September.

LSU fans got their rude awakening this past Saturday do you think Benard? What happened to that great coach? He dropped from this list because the last two games he has coached his defenses have given up over 550 yards. Yikes.

I'm sure these rankings will change every week. Anyway right now our defensive numbers stack up against anyone in the nation. Will it stay that way? I sure hope it does. It seems like we have more speed at LB then we did last year so that will help. Also if Wake Forest has such a weak offense how come you picked them to beat us? That doesn't add up their guy.

I still don't know where you're getting poor offense for Wake. I think you're just ignoring facts so you can stay pissed off and depressed.

But hey, it'll probably rain tomorrow, right?

People are in for a rude awakening about our defense.  They aren't nothing like they've showed against 2 poor offfenses.  People will be hating cosgrove in about 4 weeks or less.

Not necessarily, but we know you will. This guy has had about 10 times the level of success of Pelini, yet you still give him no credit whatsover and are unhealthily obsessed with Bo Pelini. What gives man? Take it for what it is, Cosgrove got the boys ready to play the first two games and they kicked some ass. The season is long and accolades don't mean much in September.

cosgrove=craiq bohl. you see the types of jobs pelini gets. packers,nu,okie,lsu. Not a bad resume. you can have cosgrove/bohl, I'll take pelini any day.

LSU fans got their rude awakening this past Saturday do you think Benard? What happened to that great coach? He dropped from this list because the last two games he has coached his defenses have given up over 550 yards. Yikes.

I'm sure these rankings will change every week. Anyway right now our defensive numbers stack up against anyone in the nation. Will it stay that way? I sure hope it does. It seems like we have more speed at LB then we did last year so that will help. Also if Wake Forest has such a weak offense how come you picked them to beat us? That doesn't add up their guy.

Like you guys always say for an excuse for callahan and staff. He needs to get his players in the system. Works both ways right?

I still don't know where you're getting poor offense for Wake. I think you're just ignoring facts so you can stay pissed off and depressed.

But hey, it'll probably rain tomorrow, right?

Uh they lost to vandy. They have a decent running game and no passing game at all.