3 1,000 yard rushers?

It would be nice but I don't think it counts anymore. It's really a 12-game-regular-season stat isn't it? It's a bit of a fluff stat when you do it in 14. Of course still impressive. How many games did Nevada take?

Yep, bowl games count towards season stats. It is actually how Nevada did it last year cause 1000 yard rusher #3 topped it in their bowl game. It is also why David will become the season tackle holder with four tackles against Washington.

It would be nice but I don't think it counts anymore. It's really a 12-game-regular-season stat isn't it? It's a bit of a fluff stat when you do it in 14. Of course still impressive. How many games did Nevada take?

Yep, bowl games count towards season stats. It is actually how Nevada did it last year cause 1000 yard rusher #3 topped it in their bowl game. It is also why David will become the season tackle holder with four tackles against Washington.

This is true.....

I believe it was in 90's that it wasnt counted toward season stats, I could be wrong. But i will blame it on me being youngin. Back then most teams only had 11 games on personal stats because the bowl game didnt count toward the season total.

This is true.....

I believe it was in 90's that it wasnt counted toward season stats, I could be wrong. But i will blame it on me being youngin. Back then most teams only had 11 games on personal stats because the bowl game didnt count toward the season total.

Which makes Mike Rozier's Heisman stat line that much more amazing.

which makes Barry Sanders that much more amazing. that guy had over 3000 yds in ONE season, didn't he?

It was ONLY 2628 and 37 TDs in the regular season. Throw in what he did to Wyoming in the bowl(222 and 5 TDs) and it swells to 2850 and 42 scores. Can you say video game.

I didn't say Barry because I was trying to keep this in the Husker family. That is a record I honestly don't see going down anytime soon.

which makes Barry Sanders that much more amazing. that guy had over 3000 yds in ONE season, didn't he?

It was ONLY 2628 and 37 TDs in the regular season. Throw in what he did to Wyoming in the bowl(222 and 5 TDs) and it swells to 2850 and 42 scores. Can you say video game.

I didn't say Barry because I was trying to keep this in the Husker family. That is a record I honestly don't see going down anytime soon.

Barry Sanders--back when regular season was 11 games. Mike Rozier's season was pretty impressive too. Unlike Barry Sanders, Rozier came out early in a lot of games because they were blowouts.

Barry Sanders--back when regular season was 11 games. Mike Rozier's season was pretty impressive too. Unlike Barry Sanders, Rozier came out early in a lot of games because they were blowouts.

true. and we had fryar and gill.

true. and we had fryar and gill.

Oh yeah! The Scoring EXPLOSION!!

Oh yeah he also topped 300 yards four times that year. And there is something about the 33 NCAA records he broke that year. The man was a freak and we chose Johnny Rodgers kid over him. Charlie McBride still kicks himself for not fighting harder on this one.