The POH power rankings (top 10)

As season seven of Entourage ended with a bang in September, I thought I'd give my own "Pursuit of Happiness" power rankings...with a speck of johnny drama.

1. Boise State Broncos- The Broncos seem to smack everyone on their schedule and in all honesty have a much tougher SOS than TCU. Last week they spanked Idaho in the Kibbie Dome, which was the smallest Division 1 college football venue with 15,000 seats. Drama wishes he could have 15,000 people watch him.

Turtle: What are you so worried about?

Drama: This is my movie too.

Turtle: Oh, I forgot. Give us your line again.

Drama: Alright, alright. "I'm out of here motherf**kers!"

2. Oregon Ducks- The Oregon Mascot finally got a break from those 1000 or so push ups he had begun to do, as he and the Duck offense was limited to 15 points. Chip Kelly said it best a win is a win and the Ducks haven't decided to stop quacking until migration season. Yet some people thought Oregon looked very stale, and unprepared for this game.

Davies: It's not gonna be easy to get you back in the game.

Drama: Back in the game?... I am the f**king game pal!

3. LSU Tigers- Some people may think this sounds really crazy. But look at my logic, if Cam Newton was payed, they basically are undefeated. They have the best coach in the country and come up clutch in big game situations. Kind of like Drama.

Drama: I had a small part in The Crow.

Turtle: He was the bird!

4. TCU Horned Frogs- I guess I'll give TCU the benefit of the doubt, they are undefeated and should beat down 1-9 New Mexico in their final game. Some people say their SOS is soft, well it is, and a 1 loss SEC or Big 12 champion could very well jump them. Well one can dream.

Drama: Floor level or bust. That's my moto.

Eric: I thought it was "will act for food."

5. Wisconsin Badgers- Yeah I don't respect these guys very much, but anytime you can score 83 on a team with at least 4 wins it means something. They could very well lose to Michigan, and that is what most Big 10 teams, and many one loss teams are hoping for.

Drama: Back off a little, you're too close!

Turtle: We're two cars back. What do you want from me?

Drama: Always keep two-fifths of a block between you and your subject.

Turtle: Oh what, you've done this before Drama?

Drama: Too many times Turtle, too many times.

6. Nebraska Cornhuskers- I gotta put us here because we are one of the only teams in the country to take down three currently ranked teams, well we are also the only one loss team to lose to an unranked opponent in Texas.

Drama: Turtle, if you can't get laid here, turn your dick in.

7. Stanford- Stanford sure hopes to find the gold at the end of the rainbow with Luck at the helm.

Drama: Victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

8. Oklahoma State- They basically spanked everyone besides the mighty Nebraska Cornhuskers. Who knows? If they run the table and take down our Cornhuskers they could be looking at a way to sneak into the BCS Title game, and get their first Big 12 championship.

Drama: Do you know what time it is?

Brooke Shields: Oh, sorry, no watch.

Drama: Yeah, I noticed you don't wear any jewelry.

Brooke Shields: No, I never really have.

Drama: Yeah, me neither. No watch, no bracelet, no ring

9. Auburn Tigers- Alabama will hand Auburn their first loss, and Saban will laugh in the face of Chizik because Saban will get some pooty tang and Chizick will again decide to suck off Cam Newton. Everyone will also find out that Newton was "payed to play." No?

Turtle: All right, you know what? f#*k you and f#*k you, all right? That's it, I'm done, I quit. [Walks off]

Drama: What's he quitting? He gets paid?

10. Michigan State Spartans- The Spartans seem to be lurking around, but haven't made much of a push towards the BCS bowl games in about 12 years, could this be their gig?

Drama: I've been working steady for the past twelve years, minus the last three.

Johnny Drama: "I've been working steady for the past twelve years, minus the last three."

Nice! Gotta love Johnny Drama. Always has good lines on the show. Who was it on HB who had the Turtle avatar a couple years back? I thought it was great.