** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

If they send Green out again, i'm seriously going to have a fit

Who exactly are they gonna put it instead?

Yeah, seriously.

You're asking for Ron Kellogg or Latravis Washington?

We'd have to be a bit more desperate for this to happen, considering neither have taken a snap this year.

Watson has called a pretty good game so far that I've seen. We have not executed though. You make the best of what you have to work with. Right now what we can work on is not having so many dang OL penalties.

Can we stop with the defending Watson? When Denard Robinson goes out, Michigan still produces. When Darren Thomas goes out, Oregon still produces. Without Martinez, our offense looks like last year's offense. Pathetic.

Yes but we're down to our third string qb, not just the backup. So no the Watson defending will not stop. Can the Watson bashing stop for things that are completely out of his control? Cody hasn't played perfect but there have been a couple of drops that would have been first downs. Let wats make his adjsutments at half, Huskers still win this one 13-6.

+1 KansasHusker. GO BIG RED!

Yeah, seriously.

We'd have to be a bit more desperate for this to happen, considering neither have taken a snap this year.

Watson has called a pretty good game so far that I've seen. We have not executed though. You make the best of what you have to work with. Right now what we can work on is not having so many dang OL penalties.

Can we stop with the defending Watson? When Denard Robinson goes out, Michigan still produces. When Darren Thomas goes out, Oregon still produces. Without Martinez, our offense looks like last year's offense. Pathetic.

Yes but we're down to our third string qb, not just the backup. So no the Watson defending will not stop. Can the Watson bashing stop for things that are completely out of his control? Cody hasn't played perfect but there have been a couple of drops that would have been first downs. Let wats make his adjsutments at half, Huskers still win this one 13-6.

:rolleyes:

What was bo talking to Taylor about?

Not sure, but un-expert lip reading skills looked like he said "Don't you f***king talk..." and that's what really all I could make out.

Again, completely not an expert in this area, but I know an f bomb was dropped.

he might have dropped one on Cody Green when he was forced to call a time out, and he was screaming at one of the other coaches.

it makes my blood boil that they can't get a play off within the time allowed, either Cody is not understanding the play, or the coaches haven't got a freaking clue.

I don't expect Martinez to come back anytime soon from that injury. Why we don't hand off to our RBs and have him throw it is beyond me, I will never understand it. Absolutely awful decision by Watson or whoever the hell. We will need a miracle to win this, our D can't hold them forever. Green has damn near fumbled already and those side screens will lead to a pick 6 sooner or later.

just stop already. that injury has nothing to do with watson

Yeah nothing does does it? Who calls the plays? Who should sack up and tell Martinez not to run it if he's not fully healthy? Watson is responsible for nothing I guess huh? Made the same mistake he made against Missouri with a 24 point lead... let our most valuable offensive player run and run and run till he gets hurt.

HATERS HATIN'

Nice comeback, really proved your point. Owned.

Please. Our offensive lineman got pushed back and stepped on his ankle. This has nothing to do with whether or not he was going to run the ball or not. It's a freak injury.

I really don't give a sh#t if you hate Watson, but putting this on your WHY I HATE WATSON resume is ridiculous. Which is what makes you a hater that's hatin.

Is Watson your dad or do you just think he's hot? Why the hell are you getting all hard over him and defending him on everything? Tell me what exactly would be his fault since this isn't.

Let's see... what 8 penalties? Running zone read with Martinez when he can't run and WE HAVE GOOD RUNNING BACKS. He could have won this game passing alone. Now we have to rely on Green = sh#t heap of trouble. Guess what, I hate to break it to you, but it's somebody's fault the way our offense is playing and the play calling with Martinez. He should not have been running, they used him like 5 or 6 times in a row on run plays instead of using Burkhead or Helu. sh#t I'd rather have Robinson carry it than Martinez.

But hey you're probably right, I'm sure Green will open up with a 3 TD performance in the second half.

Yeah, seriously.

I know watson has his hands tied and it is rough when we have dropped open passes and had yellow all over the field...

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

Come on enough with the "you're a terrible fan" crap. Perhaps you can tell us what the acceptable fan is...

Well, getting drilled in the Big 12 Championship wouldn't be pretty, because if you think we actually stand a chance against either of those teams without Martinez healthy, then you are delusional.

What was bo talking to Taylor about?

Not sure, but un-expert lip reading skills looked like he said "Don't you f***king talk..." and that's what really all I could make out.

Again, completely not an expert in this area, but I know an f bomb was dropped.

According to the guys at LJS in their live game chat, they watched the slow-mo replay a few times and loosely translated it as if TMart tried to go back out onto the field he would not be playing the rest of the year. Or something like that

Except with more f-bombs...

Yeah, seriously.

It's his offense. He's responsible not only for strategy/playcalling, but for execution. He's also the QB's coach, so he's responsible for developing that 3rd string QB.

I'm not saying that Watson needs to be fired over halftime or anything, but come on, the offense has looked terrible since Martinez looked the game, and that's Watson's responsibility.

Yeah, seriously.

And the apologists just keep apologizing. Ho hum....

If you can't see that our problems extend far beyond Watson, then I don't know what to tell you.

Go ahead and fire Watson, but don't act surprised when the bullsh#t mistakes and breakdowns keep happening.

that means we would have to lose to Colorado.......I would rather have Cody Green as a starter than lose to Colorado JUST SAYING

Well, the way the offense is playing, it wouldn't surprise me one bit for Colorado to win next week.

Come on enough with the "you're a terrible fan" crap. Perhaps you can tell us what the acceptable fan is...

Someone who believes in, and stands behind, their team, for one.