** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

Is Watson your dad or do you just think he's hot? Why the hell are you getting all hard over him and defending him on everything? Tell me what exactly would be his fault since this isn't.

Let's see... what 8 penalties? Running zone read with Martinez when he can't run and WE HAVE GOOD RUNNING BACKS. He could have won this game passing alone. Now we have to rely on Green = sh#t heap of trouble. Guess what, I hate to break it to you, but it's somebody's fault the way our offense is playing and the play calling with Martinez. He should not have been running, they used him like 5 or 6 times in a row on run plays instead of using Burkhead or Helu. sh#t I'd rather have Robinson carry it than Martinez.

But hey you're probably right, I'm sure Green will open up with a 3 TD performance in the second half.

lol? I don't defend him on everything. I defend him against bullsh#t accusations. I'll defend anyone against bullsh#t accusations.

Things that would be his fault? Calling plays that make absolutely no sense. What isn't his fault? A freak f'ing injury. He could have called one running play all night for TMart, and his ankle being stepped on like that still would have taken him out of the game.

It's his offense. He's responsible not only for strategy/playcalling, but for execution. He's also the QB's coach, so he's responsible for developing that 3rd string QB.

I'm not saying that Watson needs to be fired over halftime or anything, but come on, the offense has looked terrible since Martinez looked the game, and that's Watson's responsibility.

Watson has developed some good QB's during his time here. The problem is that Green just simply doesn't have it. He's a square peg being pounded into a round hole.

But this bothers me. We knew Taylor was banged up. So why not have some special wrinkles for Green should he have to come in?

Seriously why would they call that on us? We clearly had the ball and they sat there and wrestled with us. Someone was probably grabbing cotton's nuts.

That's ridiculous! The refs should've opened that pile up quicker it was obvious he had the ball

Ha, funny you should say that. I re-wound my dvr and it actually DOES show what looks to be #83 on Texas Tech actually grabbing Cotton's nuts. I'm not kidding! I guess he would say that he was going for the (foot)ball (between Cotton's legs), but ah, it looked kind of shady to me!

Post pictures of this so that we have some way to answer the aTm inevitable response that Cotton's kick was dirty.

Trying to .....

OK, here is the video on youtube. Judge for yourselves.

Wow. That was totally messed up. We lost 30 yards on that cheap crap!

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

Come on enough with the "you're a terrible fan" crap. Perhaps you can tell us what the acceptable fan is...

Someone who believes in, and stands behind, their team, for one.

I support my team 100%, but I am also realistic.

Sure you do buddy. Go back and look at your last 10 posts and tell me you stand behind your team again.

Furthermore, being "realistic" would mean that you know we are tied, their offense has done next to nothing against our D, and our that defense and great special teams give us a huge edge in a tight game. All we need is one field goal to win this.

delusional. A&M will not be held scoreless.